Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
I'm on call from today till next Monday, we have a fellow / registrar on site till 8.15 pm, but 8.13 pm I get my first call from my night shift resident, beacuse there's an emergency MRI, and the late shift registrar has left already.

I do not mind getting the call and going online and having a look, but if you know there's an emergency MRI, and it's done during your late shift time, you fucking stay and report on it. He is apparently allergic to (paid) overtime, though. I am going to kill that lazy-arsed bastard tomorrow, I am so mad right now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

cobette

VIP Member
Did you see what the author put on tumblr the other week about SC?

Yes, I tend to take a realistic attitude towards what happened next rather than a romantic one. I think Sun City John would actually move on quite quickly, and I think if they met up at home it would be awkward because they want different things. I hope I am wrong though!

I just found out that my bestie is being moved to my shop and I could cry I am so happy.

Reunited.

Kyle 17.jpg

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 couldn’t of said it better myself

did see on twitter few weeks ago that Man U fans are planning on boycotting the game anyway by not turning up 🤣
A boycott, sure guys, that’ll teach ‘em! :ROFLMAO:

I’m so torn about it. would love United to win to get rid of the Liverpool smugness but, you know, United winning is against my very core.
I think a draw I would be ok with maybe
I agree with the draw with a slight preference for a United win. They are such a laughable shambles from top to bottom that it’s difficult to take those laminated puppets seriously as a rival these days. LFC on the other hand, I want them shocked and humiliated.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Are you trying to diffuse the tension 😂
Maybe a little

Your loving this Everton aren’t you
Defo want city to win. Can’t deal with the smug Newcastle fans in work tomorrow
What one do you have? What else do you plan on making with it?
Ninja 3.2l - was on offer in Asda.
Obviously I’ll make all the chicken for you salads 🤣
They are so great aren’t they!
I feel like it’s already paid for itself for how happy it’s made me 🤣 and the house didn’t stink when I made burgers on Friday.

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
I’m saving them all for tomorrow 😍😍

RLF has just clicked why I wanted to go to Newcastle today - the game finished hours ago and he’s only just realised 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Morning

2hrs 45m sleep for me last night. Am sleepy af 😴

Got to get up though, got to go to work.

1 more week and then I'm on holiday. I can do this.

Wish I was in Girona with bae.

• Heart
  • Sad