Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Very fickle fans on twitter. All keyboard warriors that probably never go to a single match.
Agreed. On all of it. It's so stupid to slag off someone online. And they don't even get barred from posting or anything, they can just go on and on. It's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

cobette

VIP Member
I had blissfully forgotten what it feels like to have a properly shit day at work and now I'm going to go home and cry into my pasta

Miserable bitch tax
View attachment 1522017View attachment 1522018View attachment 1522019View attachment 1522020View attachment 1522021View attachment 1522023View attachment 1522024View attachment 1522025
Baby sympathises because he's had a few shitty days at work recently (like for months). He's going to shag you silly to forget about it.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I can see Kyle also being a big scaredy-cat about spiders and creepy crawlies, just slightly less so than bae. Maybe Hendo would help them out, he seems very brave. Hmm, who else?

Maybe John grabs the first person he sees in the hall. It's Jack, he can't understand a word John is saying in his panicked voice but he hears Kyle shouting in the room and he's just happy that the lads are glad to see him so he goes in, because hey, maybe they have some biscuits (he just ran out) or perhaps Kyle's snuck in an Instagram "model" or two - yeah, maybe that's why John seems so anxious. Maybe they even have both girls AND biscuits!

Kyle stops him a few feet in. Then John, hiding behind Jack and peeking over his shoulder, reaches over and points across the room. Disappointingly, there are neither girls nor biscuits, but Jack sees *IT* from 10 feet away. He looks at it like he looked at that map of England and promptly turns, nimbly ducking out of John's grasp, and slips out the door. No hysterics, just a big nope.

Kyle immediately trails Jack out of the room. John, momentarily frozen with fear, suddenly remembers how to walk and swiftly follows as he shouts "WALKS!!! NononoNO! NO! DO NOT LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE!!!"
I struggled to tell if this story was about the boys or the cats.

• Haha