Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I want to lick them.

So I initially fell ill (and tested positive) on 5 Aug, then tested positive again on 10 Aug, by which time I felt nearly completely better except for some mild congestion. No fever since the 8th. Tested positive again on 12 Aug, haven't tested since then because since the 9th or 10th I've felt fine aside from the mild congestion and post-nasal drip. That's all I've had until this afternoon. Well, and some frequent visits to the toilet yesterday as well as being very hungry, but I think that might just be premenstrual symptoms.

Oh and while I typed this, my latest test has finished and appears to be negative. 😐

Will do another from a different manufacturer since these expire tomorrow. 🙄
And yes, at least my dog is back with me! My parents had him when I was initially sick since they had been keeping him while I was at a training conference.

He is currently sighing dramatically bc he is hungry and why am I just standing here looking at a little plastic thing on the counter when I could be feeding him dinner 25 min early?

From earlier:
View attachment 1517751

From now (he can't hide his love for me even if he's annoyed - look at the tail!)

View attachment 1517754
He is so sweet! His tail!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

maccamacc

VIP Member
John clearly needs game time. This is why it goes wrong and he gets injured. Stop faffing around and just play him. It really annoys me.

maccamacc

VIP Member
That twat Micah Richards slagging bae off.

All he is good for is his laugh. That’s it. That’s all he has.

I am fuming actually

AND Liam Gallagher also slagged bae off. He is now unfollowed.

• Wow
  • Sad

livvys

Chatty Member
I think Pep needs to give himself a talking to. They play to his tactics and they are fucked up at the moment.
Pep plays players out of position aswell sometimes which I don’t like & rn in this game it’s showing especially with walker, he’s great a RB but not when he’s roaming central. Can’t lie our defence are letting us down too.

morning guys. Just about to leave for work. It’s raining all day I’m gutted.
i had the weirdest dream last night. I was cheating on my fella with VVD!!!!! And he had the nerve tosteal my car & go cruising with another bitch & left me stranded. Bae would never do that

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick

Just Drive

VIP Member
Meh.

Nice that they came roaring back with 2 goals but a pretty shite effort overall. Pep and the boys have a lot to work on.

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Pep is such a knob for not making changes
I don't get it, he has 4 more changes, why not make them? What's he waiting for?

Wow, that was one hell of a match. Not too good for us, but at least one point instead of a loss.

Rúben looks unhappy with something...

• Sad

cobette

VIP Member
Finally on my break but I can't watch because I'm sitting in the dining area, what a treat after being starved of him so long ❤❤❤

I'll tell RLF to get cracking with the 22 day late fic update. Do you think this is bae's problem!? I've broken my matchday posting rule!?

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
It was quite eventful. Did you manage to get your things done? I hope you'll get paid for working on the weekends, you deserve it. ❤❤❤

That's really sweet. I picture her completely differently, but that's the fun of stories, right? Our imaginations are allowed to run wild.
I'm just catching up with all the reports now, sounds like I missed a lot!

Managed to fit in a few good hours uninterrupted to get the stuff done that it's hardest to do in my usual working conditions, so am hopefully in a good position for the rest of the week. Don't worry, I will get paid!

Just searched bae's name on twitter, some people are dicks. At least he knows he can come here
and get cuddles.

• Heart