Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

livvys

Chatty Member
I really hope some of the players don’t read what’s written on their Twitter pages. Footy “fans” ( If they can call themselves that) can be really horrible!!
Very fickle fans on twitter. All keyboard warriors that probably never go to a single match.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Oooh I knew I had something to tell you all…

I left my coat and water bottle in my car on Friday and it was absolutely pissing down this morning…
I ran out to my car (in my sliders) and fell over - I’ve realised, this would not have happened if I was in Crocs in Sports mode

Woah…
But bae loves him
Are you ok? Did RLF have to come out and help you up?

He does
gettyimages-1299445707-2048x2048.jpg

Why is he not shirtless

Screenshot_20220822-183758_Instagram.jpg

[Downloader.la]-6303bf39555cc.jpg

• Heart
Anyone else thinking Walker doesn’t seem his best today
The commentator defo thinks so too 😂😂

@mimimithis i see what you mean about Haaland. When Bernardo had the ball he was just stood there. Surely running into the box would be a good idea ?!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ He does it sometimes but then they don’t pass ..

Baby is in trouble 😂😂🥰

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I thought he was going to say something when he was asked about it yesterday and mention making up for lost time, I was sad he didn't look that excited about it!
I want him to be practising his Spanish
Doing shirtless yoga tomorrow
Splashing about in the pool
Drinking a fanta limon of an afternoon and a sangria in the evening

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
That twat Micah Richards slagging bae off.

All he is good for is his laugh. That’s it. That’s all he has.

I am fuming actually

AND Liam Gallagher also slagged bae off. He is now unfollowed.
Idiots. That’s not on. Bae didn’t have a good match today, but most of them didn’t.

I really hope bae blocks out the media and fan criticisms and just refocuses. I don’t want to see him spiral downwards as he did in the past. It took every bit of his mental and physical strength to fight his way back from that.

• Heart
  • Sad

Just Drive

VIP Member
Bae is mentally already on the beach with a sangria
I was just thinking, maybe the club should ban mini holidays in between matches like @strawberrysunshine_x mentioned earlier. I was fine with it at first - they’re all adults after all and professionals and the best team in the league. But now I’m thinking they all should spend more quality time at work.

Bring on Alvarez!!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I'm eating lunch now (Sausage Egg McMuffin that I didn't eat earlier. Also a 🍑 - I mean the actual fruit, you pervs) and planning out how I will get 3-4 hours of work done in the next 1.5 hours so I can multitask and "work" while the match is on my 2nd monitor. 🤫

This morning I embarrassed myself by getting slightly too excited telling my team at work about the engineering marvel that is the new Tottenham stadium after Hot Boss told us that he's going to London in October for the NFL game.

Yep, yeah, that's me info-dumping about the intersection of 3 of my special interests. At least I stopped myself before I started talking about the special LED grow lights in the underground car park. 🙈 Sorry, I'm just passionate about engineering, gardening, and football!

Thanks for reminding me again that I need to see a dentist. Haven't been since late 2019. I don't hate the visit itself, I just hate scheduling appointments.
THIS IS ME! I am terrified of the phone for anything that isn't work related, and I also feel like I'm sacrificing a week of my life for a 5 minute dentist appointment if I book it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he is fine in front of a crowd and hostile crowds. He was MOTM for the away match v Athletico Madrid.
Also played well Hungary away.

Any excuse for this.

IMG_20220824_125901.jpg

Maybe the issue isn't hostile crowds, but expectant ones that might turn hostile if their expectations aren't met.

Maybe he's just scared of disappointing people 🥺

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
He is probably scared of spiders and mice.
He puts his finger pretty close to one in the electrical cabinet when they have him undercover as an electrician 🦺👷‍♂️ to surprise the kids touring the Etihad. Maybe it was dead or he was just being brave on camera. 🥺 (I think it was dead.)

It's too bad he's so funny in this when it also features Mendy. 🤢

• Heart