Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Aw Walks taking on Trips like that... and the apology for Kevin. Trips doesn't deserve that red, tbh...

Reactions: 7

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Finally on my break but I can't watch because I'm sitting in the dining area, what a treat after being starved of him so long ❤❤❤

I'll tell RLF to get cracking with the 22 day late fic update. Do you think this is bae's problem!? I've broken my matchday posting rule!?
He says a lot of difficults just for you ❤

Thank you, if you could tell him that we want them to shag that would be great.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Only no marks on social media are slagging him off.

I have to say City fan base is quite hysterical. One minute they say a player is the best in the world the next they need to be sold. It’s all a bit ridiculous.
There's no point paying any attention to any of it. Bae won't. Even on BM he's the best player in the world when he doesn't play and as soon as he does they are out for his blood. I try my best to ignore it.

• Heart

rasperryripple

VIP Member
Fellow sports fans anyone watching the European championship mens beach volleyball. Highly recommend I am rooting for the hot Swedish guys 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart

livvys

Chatty Member
Our thread flew at lightning speed today while Jack’s barely moved. Understandable since he wasn’t with the team but what a reversal for once. :ROFLMAO:
Shocking turn of events 😂 Do we know what injury he has? I’ve missed him in the training pics

• Sad
  • Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I’ve got the serious Sunday blues. I’m working now til Friday and I absolutely hate doing four in a row. Especially in summer hols leaving my bub for four days 💔 but then I’m off for four days after 💛

there’s a cute bae interview on Twitter i screen recorded it for you all but it’s too large … he says difficult a lot as usual 😀
Is it this one?

Oh and this one

• Heart