Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really hope some of the players don’t read what’s written on their Twitter pages. Footy “fans” ( If they can call themselves that) can be really horrible!!

• Sad
Reactions: 8

maccamacc

VIP Member
Thanks for sorting the thread I was off buying cold beer 🍺

In celebration of Bae starting ❤ Footy bae:

5643F424-AA45-471D-B3F6-52A3908BEF7D.jpeg
42B1B760-D94A-446E-A470-19D83FF4E3DC.jpeg
127FA686-7B00-4C1D-A671-05B4D9BDB251.jpeg
9399BC34-21B1-410B-9588-C90AB8F41BE7.jpeg
AB42A477-464F-4EB9-A1C0-11709DAD6616.jpeg

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I think Pep needs to give himself a talking to. They play to his tactics and they are fucked up at the moment.

graciehannah

My blood pressure has finally dropped. Think the whole team was pretty poor. Felt quite sad for bae for most of the game, a combo of not his best and not kyles best made hard viewing 😬

But in his defence he was injured what 3/4 months ago? the last full city 90 mins he played was the last game of the season. No pre-season and then 20 mins last week when they were already 3-0 up to Bournemouth at home. I think his first start this season being St Jame’s Park against a new, and fighting to prove themselves Newcastle, was a lot of pressure Pep’s just dropped on him (I know he is a pro).but He is clearly rusty and needs a proper run of games before I think it’s fair to judge

• Heart

Donald23

VIP Member
From the radio it sounded like we were playing back to front with all our defenders up in stringing positions

• Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
I have been busy replying to arseholes on twitter being mean about bae, so much so they have “limited your account for 12 hours to protect our community” 🫤

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
How long have you been testing positive now? Are you getting worse? At least you have the dog to look after you 🥺
So I initially fell ill (and tested positive) on 5 Aug, then tested positive again on 10 Aug, by which time I felt nearly completely better except for some mild congestion. No fever since the 8th. Tested positive again on 12 Aug, haven't tested since then because since the 9th or 10th I've felt fine aside from the mild congestion and post-nasal drip. That's all I've had until this afternoon. Well, and some frequent visits to the toilet yesterday as well as being very hungry, but I think that might just be premenstrual symptoms.

Oh and while I typed this, my latest test has finished and appears to be negative. 😐

Will do another from a different manufacturer since these expire tomorrow. 🙄
And yes, at least my dog is back with me! My parents had him when I was initially sick since they had been keeping him while I was at a training conference.

He is currently sighing dramatically bc he is hungry and why am I just standing here looking at a little plastic thing on the counter when I could be feeding him dinner 25 min early?

From earlier:
PXL_20220821_155033938~2.jpg

From now (he can't hide his love for me even if he's annoyed - look at the tail!)

PXL_20220821_225920577.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
The only information I’ve been able to find is Pep saying it was a slight ligament injury he sustained in the match against Bournemouth.

Are you done for the night or just on a break?
Not even on a break yet, been a disaster of a night so far.

I see baby making reference to people who stayed for a whole game. He's making a dig at me, I know it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7