Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Poor bae.

Someone on BM pointed out that it's potentially not a coincidence that he had his best season during COVID when there was no fans in the ground, and this has blown my mind. Shy boy has performance anxiety.
This doesn't bode well for the orgy.

But the Euros were almost full capacity and he was ok there? Poor baby

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Punch you in the face 😂 I want him to hold me with them whilst we're shagging but each to their own.

I'm trying to decide if I want to watch the City+ version or the Sky version first. City+ will be nicer. Why the fuck is he taking corners?! He needs to be in the box heading in the goals. I know we have Haaland now but we're still not vertically blessed.

Got home about 2 😭

Have you dragged yourself into office today? How's the period?

There will be shagging after the punching. And maybe before too. And then I would just lie in bed squeezing them whilst he tries to sleep.

It is almost insulting to real corners to call it a corner, he was the nearest to the ball as it went out of play so he basically just passed it from the corner flag to Bernardo I think.

Watch the City+ version, the Sky commentary was awful.

Look at that extra long Jackcat tail 🥺 they look like they are waiting for their biccies.

I am in the office and will have to be 3 or 4 days this week 😭. I am already over it. Period is basically finished, all that fuss over nothing.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
@LurkingAnnie @Just Drive @cobette

Thank you for thinking of me, lovelies. ❤❤❤ I was working, then needed some time to relax, worked some more and went on to write.

And now it's after midnight, and I should be going to bed, since I have to be up in 6 hours, but I'm just getting to the good part. I might leave that for tomorrow, and finish up before the match, if I can make it.
If you're on a roll don't stop you'll regret it!! Glad you're okay lovely ❤

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Closing tonight, tomorrow and Thursday 😭😭😭 It's quiet so far tonight so hopefully home early-ish.

I'm going to Manchester on Friday and cannot wait!

I just want to keep you away from him because when he knows you've loved him longest he'll be all over you.

I'm back of the queue.
Have the best time in Manchester!

We all know I’d end up emotional asking why he ever left me (Everton) before things got good and then he’d bin me and my salad off for being too needy
If I wasn’t afraid of heckling and bodily harm, I would cheer for both Everton and City in your honor at the match I’m attending in December. ❤

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
I read this last week and I should have shared it here but I didn't know how into M/M fics most of y'all are and this one is particularly spicy n kinky and I didn't want to be that newbie busting in like the Kool-Aid Man* with gay p0rn.

*not sure if this is an internationally relevant reference

Anywho, a Tumblr reblog of some photos that illustrate this fic pretty well came across my feed and OMGGggg...

Warning: this is pics of a guy wearing lingerie and I don't know how to make links not embed automatically so... beware...

Lots of other great content on that blog if you're into that sort of thing...

And for something more wholesome...

View attachment 1519010

And slightly less so...

View attachment 1519014
There are no limits to what we'll read!

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Does she clean up when they've finished?
Well enough that I'd need a UV light to notice anything.

He's just stropped off in a huff because he's got to go get her money (he forgot yesterday), he asked me if I wanted anything to eat, I said to go to the burger van down the road. 'I'm not doing that, that's embarrassing, I'm not a workie' 😂

P.S. I am watching the Newcastle game again, on the big telly this time and it's worse.

• Haha

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
No, he's with Beth.

cleaner is still here and they are still gabbing and i am getting frustrated because i am not going to have time for lunch if she doesn't leave soon.
I don’t believe he’s with Beth, we’ve seen no evidence they even exist together for MONTHS
That might be a slight exaggeration

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
You should consider seeing a doctor, even if you don't want medication, they might help you find alternative ideas, or at least give you a perspective. There's no negative sleep - but the longer you sleep so little, the more exhausted you'll be, and it'll eventually end up affecting your concentration, your health and your well-being in general.

I get the functioning bit, I'm the same, but we're not on this earth to function, but to live - and you should seek help and see what alternatives are out there to help you with your insomnia.
Beautifully said.

Yessss I think he'd love your salads!
This is true! I thought I could lure him in with the fact I smell like fried chicken approx 80% of the time but he will be all about @LurkingAnnie 's salads.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
You'd lose bae to @Just Drive the second he walks the blue carpet anyway. He'll be all over the accent.
that makes sense. A lot of the people I work with need the supportive meds like zopiclone or promethazine to go alongside their antipsychotics or mood stabilisers. It’s hard because the antipsychotics can be so sedative as it is, but don’t necessarily help you sleep, just make you feel lethargic.
We try to promote better sleep hygiene, but essentially by the time someone gets to me, they just need to sleep, and I imagine you’ve tried everything you can.

Yeah, the cool American accent definitely trumps my half scouse/ half geordie, some times Cumbrian accent 🤣

stop being an enabler..

i need to make sure I have somewhere to live. If I Nick off to Manchester he’d kick me out 🤣
🤣 Nah, your RLF would hear my ear-meltingly stereotypical California shite and go running back to your civilized one!

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
I have an outline already, I just need to write it down. Perhaps before I finish my flirting chapter tonight.

You don’t wear masks anymore? It’s still mandatory here and we’re considering keeping them, just to protect ourselves in the future…

Is the gift 6’2 tall, and hot af?

Are you procrastinating?
You got me, I am procrastinating on finishing up this chapter that is haunting me. I was hoping it would be done today but I don't know who I was kidding.

the only man I’ll be seeing at lunchtime is 5ft 10 and has big ears 🤣 he’s just text to say not to get too excited and that if I don’t make it he can pass it on to his mum to post through my letter box… it’s clearly just match day programmes and team sheets 🙄 which is still nice

Yeah, we’re mask free - it’s as if covid doesn’t exist.
If RLF test positive I’m expected to still come into work, previously we’d have to isolate too
Tarky's taller than that.

• Heart