John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤

He knows I love it when he stretches. This is unfair. How will I get anything done?

What's for tea, everyone?

I'm having spinach and ricotta tortelloni and tomato and mascarpone sauce. Might grate a bit of cheddar on top. Basically I am self-soothing with cheese.

Work's been decent today although I've been so tired. Everything feeling much more manageable than last week. 🥳

Am vaguely considering seeing a doctor.

Don't really want to because I'm super-wary of drugs for this.

But if it carries on as it is then by Christmas I won't be sleeping at all, and next year I'll be in negative sleep, however that would work.

Weekly sleep average is fluctuating but on a downward trend. Last week was an hour less a night than 6 weeks earlier. 4.25 a night down from 5.25.

I dunno. Not sure what to do. Maybe it'll sort itself out. I'm functioning, anyway, just feeling a bit wobbly.
You should consider seeing a doctor, even if you don't want medication, they might help you find alternative ideas, or at least give you a perspective. There's no negative sleep - but the longer you sleep so little, the more exhausted you'll be, and it'll eventually end up affecting your concentration, your health and your well-being in general.

I get the functioning bit, I'm the same, but we're not on this earth to function, but to live - and you should seek help and see what alternatives are out there to help you with your insomnia.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You should consider seeing a doctor, even if you don't want medication, they might help you find alternative ideas, or at least give you a perspective. There's no negative sleep - but the longer you sleep so little, the more exhausted you'll be, and it'll eventually end up affecting your concentration, your health and your well-being in general.

I get the functioning bit, I'm the same, but we're not on this earth to function, but to live - and you should seek help and see what alternatives are out there to help you with your insomnia.
Beautifully said.

Yessss I think he'd love your salads!
This is true! I thought I could lure him in with the fact I smell like fried chicken approx 80% of the time but he will be all about @LurkingAnnie 's salads.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Beautifully said.

This is true! I thought I could lure him in with the fact I smell like fried chicken approx 80% of the time but he will be all about @LurkingAnnie 's salads.
We all know I’d end up emotional asking why he ever left me (Everton) before things got good and then he’d bin me and my salad off for being too needy

• Haha
STILL no laptop? What’s the delay?
Since the new fiscal year just started, they just got in like 50 new laptops to set up for existing employees who already have working computers but were scheduled for a replacement (including me), but first they had to set up machines for 20-30 new hires in the last couple weeks, most of whom are brand new positions, ie, brand new computers, which take longer to provision.

So basically I'm not a priority. 😔

It's ok, though, because I'm also using this time to compose an opening message to a new Bumble match who just moved here from England. He is 6'6" and looks like the love child of Conor Coady and David Harbour.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm on call from today till next Monday, we have a fellow / registrar on site till 8.15 pm, but 8.13 pm I get my first call from my night shift resident, beacuse there's an emergency MRI, and the late shift registrar has left already.

I do not mind getting the call and going online and having a look, but if you know there's an emergency MRI, and it's done during your late shift time, you bleeping stay and report on it. He is apparently allergic to (paid) overtime, though. I am going to kill that lazy-arsed bastard tomorrow, I am so mad right now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm on call from today till next Monday, we have a fellow / registrar on site till 8.15 pm, but 8.13 pm I get my first call from my night shift resident, beacuse there's an emergency MRI, and the late shift registrar has left already.

I do not mind getting the call and going online and having a look, but if you know there's an emergency MRI, and it's done during your late shift time, you bleeping stay and report on it. He is apparently allergic to (paid) overtime, though. I am going to kill that lazy-arsed bastard tomorrow, I am so mad right now.
Things like this infuriate me.

It's SO selfish.

Reactions: 2
And because you’d love this…

I’ve been followed home…
I don’t know who they belong too, but I’ve come back from my walk and they’re sitting on next doors drive watching me
AD35C4E0-C52E-41D8-A886-E8094D22FFBB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Love you 😍 Wish you were my doc ❤

Feel like I need to point out I know there's no such thing as negative sleep 😂

I'm off work next week so will see if I can get in then. I always get so nervous about seeing the doctor but I will try to do it.

Just feel like I'm leaking sleep, like the less I sleep the harder it is to get more sleep even though I'm so tired. I basically don't go to sleep, I stay awake until I pass out and then I wake up as soon as I've cleared just enough tiredness to stop me from immediately passing out again. Like being a badly cared-for Sim.

I will be OK though. Am obvs indestructible.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Dick!!! that’s so annoying!!

Omg look at them
You are the chosen one!!

Make friends with them but don't feed them! They are adorable.
I’m allergic 🤣🤣

I'm off work next week so will see if I can get in then. I always get so nervous about seeing the doctor but I will try to do it.

Just feel like I'm leaking sleep, like the less I sleep the harder it is to get more sleep even though I'm so tired. I basically don't go to sleep, I stay awake until I pass out and then I wake up as soon as I've cleared just enough tiredness to stop me from immediately passing out again. Like being a badly cared-for Sim.

have you ever tried any medication before? Just asking out of interest - not to advise

• Heart
Closing tonight, tomorrow and Thursday 😭😭😭 It's quiet so far tonight so hopefully home early-ish.

I'm going to Manchester on Friday and cannot wait!

I just want to keep you away from him because when he knows you've loved him longest he'll be all over you.

I'm back of the queue.
Have the best time in Manchester!

We all know I’d end up emotional asking why he ever left me (Everton) before things got good and then he’d bin me and my salad off for being too needy
If I wasn’t afraid of heckling and bodily harm, I would cheer for both Everton and City in your honor at the match I’m attending in December. ❤

• Heart

What an absolute jackass! Can you officially report him?

• Heart
Things like this infuriate me.

It's SO selfish.
He always does tit like that and it just... look, I get that going home on time is nice, I love it, too, but you can't just ignore exams and patients for your own gain. That's not on.

Aw, you're so sweet. ❤❤❤

I realise you know, but there's so much crap out there online that I thought I'd just point it out.

If it helps any - I'm not anxious person, but whenever I need to go to a doctor's appointment I end up a bundle of nerves, which is ridiculous, since I am one, and I work with a lot of them. Still, it's just the thought that they might find anything that all but gives me hives some days.

Let's hope that your body bounces back and balances itself out with the sleep you need. The less you sleep, the more your body goes into stress mode, which means alertness, which means less sleep. It's a ridiculous, vicious cycle, but we're flight more than flight animals, after all, so alertness is part of our normal subconscious.

Fingers crossed your week off will help. ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.