John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh I knew I had something to tell you all…

I left my coat and water bottle in my car on Friday and it was absolutely pissing down this morning…
I ran out to my car (in my sliders) and fell over - I’ve realised, this would not have happened if I was in Crocs in Sports mode

Can't all be as easy as Aimee.

Beth's time will come.

I hate Jagielka because I hate Sheff Utd
Woah…
But bae loves him

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I left my coat and water bottle in my car on Friday and it was absolutely pissing down this morning…
I ran out to my car (in my sliders) and fell over - I’ve realised, this would not have happened if I was in Crocs in Sports mode

Woah…
But bae loves him
Crying at your Crocs propaganda.

I think Jack would be on board with Crocs, including Jibbitz but bae thinks he is above such things.

• Heart
  • Haha

Woah…
But bae loves him
Are you ok? Did RLF have to come out and help you up?

He does
gettyimages-1299445707-2048x2048.jpg

Why is he not shirtless

Screenshot_20220822-183758_Instagram.jpg

[Downloader.la]-6303bf39555cc.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has never looked better. I don't know how any woman functions around him.

Sympathy pangs for you.

I always knew you were his fave.
I don’t know how anyone functions. He’s so handsome. I would literally faint I never met him

bae in the sun is a different level of hot 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you ok? Did RLF have to come out and help you up?

He does
View attachment 1519451

Why is he not shirtless

View attachment 1519454

View attachment 1519456
😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤

He knows I love it when he stretches. This is unfair. How will I get anything done?

What's for tea, everyone?

I'm having spinach and ricotta tortelloni and tomato and mascarpone sauce. Might grate a bit of cheddar on top. Basically I am self-soothing with cheese.

Work's been decent today although I've been so tired. Everything feeling much more manageable than last week. 🥳

Am vaguely considering seeing a doctor.

Don't really want to because I'm super-wary of drugs for this.

But if it carries on as it is then by Christmas I won't be sleeping at all, and next year I'll be in negative sleep, however that would work.

Weekly sleep average is fluctuating but on a downward trend. Last week was an hour less a night than 6 weeks earlier. 4.25 a night down from 5.25.

I dunno. Not sure what to do. Maybe it'll sort itself out. I'm functioning, anyway, just feeling a bit wobbly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
i’ve just seen a tumblr post saying the new numbers he got tattooed above his elbow are his england legacy numbers

• Heart
😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤

He knows I love it when he stretches. This is unfair. How will I get anything done?

I'm having spinach and ricotta tortelloni and tomato and mascarpone sauce. Might grate a bit of cheddar on top. Basically I am self-soothing with cheese.

Work's been decent today although I've been so tired. Everything feeling much more manageable than last week. 🥳

But if it carries on as it is then by Christmas I won't be sleeping at all, and next year I'll be in negative sleep, however that would work.

Weekly sleep average is fluctuating but on a downward trend. Last week was an hour less a night than 6 weeks earlier. 4.25 a night down from 5.25.

I dunno. Not sure what to do. Maybe it'll sort itself out. I'm functioning, anyway, just feeling a bit wobbly.
I think it's wise to see the doctor, you can discuss your concerns and hopefully there will be a few potential options for you to consider.

I am on board with soothing with cheese. I had cheesy chips for lunch.

i’ve just seen a tumblr post saying the new numbers he got tattooed above his elbow are his england legacy numbers
Amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Woah…
But bae loves him
🤣 Hope you’re okay! And you’re correct: Crocs save lives.

😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤😍🤤

I think seeing a doctor is a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.