John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am entrusting you guys to keep me up to date with Man U taking points off Liverpool.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Are you ok? Did RLF have to come out and help you up?

He does
View attachment 1519451

Why is he not shirtless

View attachment 1519454

View attachment 1519456
Did he shite!
He’s got the video saved from the door bell though… twit.

These photos are everything…
He’s definitely back in the good books, isn’t he??

Maguire is on the bench, so they might actually have a chance
I feel like if United lose it takes the pressure off Frank for now, but I don’t want the redshite to win…

My bf is a united fan😩
Wow, you’re as bad as me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I am having a late lunch. Yogurt and a peach and a Diet Coke.

Finally made it to work at 1:20 only to see an email that my main working database was being taken offline at 1:15 for at least 6 hours. 🙃

So I'm doing various admin stuff like organizing (digital) files and getting everything backed up for when they finally give me a laptop in the next couple weeks. Considering leaving early because I still have a fever and am feeling progressively worse and I should be sleeping or at least WFH, but no, I can't WFH because they still haven't given me a laptop. 😠

At least I have these lovely new photos to get me through the day. This week's Inside City ep better be epic. I want all the stretching footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@cobette does this tea at a decent hour mean you’re not closing tonight?

I am having a late lunch. Yogurt and a peach and a Diet Coke.

Finally made it to work at 1:20 only to see an email that my main working database was being taken offline at 1:15 for at least 6 hours. 🙃

So I'm doing various admin stuff like organizing (digital) files and getting everything backed up for when they finally give me a laptop in the next couple weeks. Considering leaving early because I still have a fever and am feeling progressively worse and I should be sleeping or at least WFH, but no, I can't WFH because they still haven't given me a laptop. 😠

At least I have these lovely new photos to get me through the day. This week's Inside City ep better be epic. I want all the stretching footage.
STILL no laptop? What’s the delay?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@cobette does this tea at a decent hour mean you’re not closing tonight?

STILL no laptop? What’s the delay?
Closing tonight, tomorrow and Thursday 😭😭😭 It's quiet so far tonight so hopefully home early-ish.

I'm going to Manchester on Friday and cannot wait!

@cobette has given me the job of chef at the orgy, so he better be seduced with food 🤣
I just want to keep you away from him because when he knows you've loved him longest he'll be all over you.

I'm back of the queue.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.