John Stones #21 Game on! It’s his time to play, though not with us we are sad to say

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also preggo pillows are superb for the back!

Sorry, I’ll just randomly keep replying to messages from a while ago

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
oh my god this is so cute! Johncat would be all over that.

Does one need to be impregnated to order a pregnancy pillow!?
He has been desperately waiting for it to be brought down from the loft. This was him last time.

IMG-20200301-WA0020.jpg
IMG-20200308-WA0022.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He has been desperately waiting for it to be brought down from the loft. This was him last time.

What a lovely baby, no wonder he was sketchy when your niece arrived, he lost his bed, that's traumatising.

its from the boy we could do so much more together author so obv its amazing. Her bae/bae fics are ⚰ too

Did you manage to intercept it before RLF saw it?
RLF went to the shop so I just read this ⚰ ⚰ ⚰

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
What a lovely baby, no wonder he was sketchy when your niece arrived, he lost his bed, that's traumatising.

RLF went to the shop so I just read this ⚰ ⚰ ⚰
Isn't it just ⚰⚰⚰ i am obsessed with everything she writes

This is how i'd make bae's coffee every day

20220822_143519.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Isn't it just ⚰⚰⚰ i am obsessed with everything she writes

This is how i'd make bae's coffee every day

It's her descriptions, they are ❤ ❤ ❤ and the lack of dialogue is so powerful, she's such an artist.

My friend works for Starbies and she can do latte art, she says it is very hard. I am not sure bae will appreciate your patience

Just watched MOTD and LOL at JD absolutely having bae's number, he really did tit himself and thought that was a pen. I'm frankly gobsmacked that this man has ever managed to cheat without being caught out, he looks SO shifty whenever he does anything he shouldn't.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It's her descriptions, they are ❤ ❤ ❤ and the lack of dialogue is so powerful, she's such an artist.

My friend works for Starbies and she can do latte art, she says it is very hard. I am not sure bae will appreciate your patience

Just watched MOTD and LOL at JD absolutely having bae's number, he really did tit himself and thought that was a pen. I'm frankly gobsmacked that this man has ever managed to cheat without being caught out, he looks SO shifty whenever he does anything he shouldn't.
Poor baby 🥺 I would let him get away with things to make him feel better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Are you staying over two nights now? And are you going alone so it's a wanking retreat?
Yes, 2 nights, just me. Cannot wait. It is for WRITING, you got the wrong W.

RLF has legit just said though 'I'm off now so I could have come 😂' Bae doesn't like it when RLF comes, he always has to leave the pitch early.

20220822_152315.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes, 2 nights, just me. Cannot wait. It is for WRITING, you got the wrong W.

RLF has legit just said though 'I'm off now so I could have come 😂' Bae doesn't like it when RLF comes, he always has to leave the pitch early.

RLF can't possible sit in a car for 3 hours if he can't sit at a desk. His employer is going to get surveillance on him when they think he is faking it.

Are they sat there wondering why no one is at work?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
its from the boy we could do so much more together author so obv its amazing. Her bae/bae fics are ⚰ too

I read this last week and I should have shared it here but I didn't know how into M/M fics most of y'all are and this one is particularly spicy n kinky and I didn't want to be that newbie busting in like the Kool-Aid Man* with gay p0rn.

*not sure if this is an internationally relevant reference

Anywho, a Tumblr reblog of some photos that illustrate this fic pretty well came across my feed and OMGGggg...

Warning: this is pics of a guy wearing lingerie and I don't know how to make links not embed automatically so... beware...

Lots of other great content on that blog if you're into that sort of thing...

And for something more wholesome...

Tumblr_l_382480163079673.jpg

And slightly less so...

Screenshot_20220822-101857.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I read this last week and I should have shared it here but I didn't know how into M/M fics most of y'all are and this one is particularly spicy n kinky and I didn't want to be that newbie busting in like the Kool-Aid Man* with gay p0rn.

*not sure if this is an internationally relevant reference

Anywho, a Tumblr reblog of some photos that illustrate this fic pretty well came across my feed and OMGGggg...

Warning: this is pics of a guy wearing lingerie and I don't know how to make links not embed automatically so... beware...

Lots of other great content on that blog if you're into that sort of thing...

And for something more wholesome...

View attachment 1519010

And slightly less so...

View attachment 1519014
There are no limits to what we'll read!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.