John Stones #19 Do something hot to get our attention, or risk going a whole thread without even a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, sorry, all logic goes out the window when it comes to bae. One shot one opportunity.

Me

But Disney Food Blog advice is usually good advice. Please tell me you also watch Molly from AllEars when planning your holiday she is fab?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
But Disney Food Blog advice is usually good advice. Please tell me you also watch Molly from AllEars when planning your holiday she is fab?
I have stopped watching planning videos completely. We haven't been since 2019 (3 cancelled WDW trips and 2 cancelled DLP ones in that time :( ) and I just want to enjoy being there rather than worrying about doing X and eating Y, and suffering from FOMO. Usually the entire trip is planned around food (we usually do DxDP) so it's going to be kind of freeing not having any ADRs to worry about and just doing what we fancy. I am scared you are on the Dibb and actually know me.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have stopped watching planning videos completely. We haven't been since 2019 (3 cancelled WDW trips and 2 cancelled DLP ones in that time :( ) and I just want to enjoy being there rather than worrying about doing X and eating Y, and suffering from FOMO. Usually the entire trip is planned around food (we usually do DxDP) so it's going to be kind of freeing not having any ADRs to worry about and just doing what we fancy. I am scared you are on the Dibb and actually know me.
This is like another language

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m trying to follow along with all these acronyms. :ROFLMAO: But it sounds like you’re trying to be less rigidly scheduled and that’s a good thing. I’m so excited you’re going after 3 cancelled trips!

• Heart
Don't you guys worry, you're going to understand it ALL!

FOUR WEEKS TOMORROW, I have to leave bae behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I am not on the Dibb but I do like watching you tube videos as I am a planner. We just went with the flow more this time too! The food in Florida is one of my favourite things but we have never stayed onsite at Disney maybe one day🤞

• Heart
This is SO lush, but you should go for tea anyway!

Weather looks beautiful.

I'm willing the hours away until it's time for Together Again.
Me too. I’m still surprised they didn’t release a trailer for it.

Reactions: 2
Can we have a new thread in time for the episode to moan about bae being MIA?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.