John Stones #19 Do something hot to get our attention, or risk going a whole thread without even a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just googled john stones coat and they were just there. And then more appeared. Maybe we just need to search bae + random words and we'll keep finding new things?

What pizza do you have? Are you on a half day now?
That’s maybe what I started doing last night

John stones suit 😍

It's just a cheese pizza as I ease myself back into life. It's from a place called Pizza NY and they really are like NYC pizza. Very yummy.

I'm doing some WFH and then I should be free, but nothing seems certain these days.
Get your feet up 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Stop it why is he trying to escape? Do they move their pillows themselves?

Just had to make sure all of the toys were hidden for when the carpet person comes later 🤦‍♀️
Did you remember to hide the chargers too? Because I haven't been hiding them from the cleaner and realised that one has a LH logo on the lead.

It's his life mission to escape. He tries all day, every day. He's digging a tunnel through the bathroom floor. Johncat moves the pillows, it's very cute, he bulldozes them to where he wants them.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did you remember to hide the chargers too? Because I haven't been hiding them from the cleaner and realised that one has a LH logo on the lead.

It's his life mission to escape. He tries all day, every day. He's digging a tunnel through the bathroom floor. Johncat moves the pillows, it's very cute, he bulldozes them to where he wants them.
Maybe Johncat told him all about the wonders of the outdoor world (and car engines) and now the silly goose wants to see it for himself

Please can you film this next time he rearranges the furniture

• Heart
little fang ❤

At least we know RLF can take over your account on here if you die
I don't think he has the same thoughts on this as I do.

Do we think that's the hint of a snail trail or it's a blemish on his skin?! I actually cannot believe he just wanders around looking like this. I'd die if I saw him. Absolutely die.

243.jpg

• Heart

Do we think that's the hint of a snail trail or it's a blemish on his skin?! I actually cannot believe he just wanders around looking like this. I'd die if I saw him. Absolutely die.

View attachment 1505610
I was zooming in last night and thought it looked like a bit of trail stubble? Letting it grow out like his legs ⚰

It's the fact that he's in the UK, a slap in the face reminder that he is actually here walking around like that, not on a far flung beach somewhere

I wonder what made him go there? I hope next week he's in Scarborough or Bridlington

Also the injustice that he is smooth all year round and then goes to the beach all stubbly and hairy. And yet we have the opposite problem 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I was zooming in last night and thought it looked like a bit of trail stubble? Letting it grow out like his legs ⚰

It's the fact that he's in the UK, a slap in the face reminder that he is actually here walking around like that, not on a far flung beach somewhere

I wonder what made him go there? I hope next week he's in Scarborough or Bridlington

Also the injustice that he is smooth all year round and then goes to the beach all stubbly and hairy. And yet we have the opposite problem 🤬
I thought it was snail stubble too but I was scared it was wishful thinking.

I fancy him so much that I don't even have the ick thinking of his stubbly legs brushing against me in bed.

We have a beach here. He should visit. We can get a picnic from M&S.

His stubble is just perfect too. God I hate him.

• Heart
How does he maintain such a cut glass hip V? Is this from dick exercising?
There is just something about a hip V it is the sexiest thing ever I don’t know why?

View attachment 1505610
Wonder if that wee boys mum took absolutely ages taking the right photo and chatting to John I know I would have done that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.