John Stones #19 Do something hot to get our attention, or risk going a whole thread without even a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is just something about a hip V it is the sexiest thing ever I don’t know why?

Wonder if that wee boys mum took absolutely ages taking the right photo and chatting to John I know I would have done that
I would not be able to work my camera.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
RLF would always replace the underlay.

how long has it been down?
Can you see wear and tear?
is it good underlay?
Not sure but at least 5 years I think, potentially nearer 10. Can't see any wear and tear, and it feels like its in good condition.

I feel like I should, and probably will, but the Carpet Right man has just been out to measure up and he has planted the seed that I could replace the carpet only.

Reactions: 2
I would replace the underlay too unlrss you laid it yourself and you know it's good.

I mainly just don't want to have to take my doors off to have them shaved down, but I think I will just be careful not to get anything too thick so I can avoid that

I hate adult things

• Heart
I mainly just don't want to have to take my doors off to have them shaved down, but I think I will just be careful not to get anything too thick so I can avoid that

I hate adult things
We need a few of our doors shaved down and still waiting after 5 years. Some boy in the pub mugged my dad off about it.

RLF just said 'oh it's quite chilly, going to have to put some clothes on' - I did not notice how little he was wearing to begin with. I would not be so blasé with bae would I!?

• Haha
We need a few of our doors shaved down and still waiting after 5 years. Some boy in the pub mugged my dad off about it.

RLF just said 'oh it's quite chilly, going to have to put some clothes on' - I did not notice how little he was wearing to begin with. I would not be so blasé with bae would I!?

Poor guy is so desperate for some attention from you, he's going to have the mask on next

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.