John Stones #16 His hair so fluffy, his boots so carroty, bae's here to interrupt our hilarity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they are blue or grey! I think they are more green. Trying to get better lighting/supreme close up that isn't terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I bet whoever is doing your presentation is having the time of their life, because they think you're laughing at their lame jokes
Literally the worst training ever. They’ve updated prescribing guidelines and rather than letting us read it in our time we’re getting it read to us

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Continue here girls

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Literally the worst training ever. They’ve updated prescribing guidelines and rather than letting us read it in our time we’re getting it read to us
I feel you - our last training was about how to push a patient bed correctly... a 20 minute video. 20 minutes. On how to push a bed. Never again.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.