John Stones #16 His hair so fluffy, his boots so carroty, bae's here to interrupt our hilarity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This presentation is so awful (although my bit was fine), this other girl sent the wrong version of the deck, then she couldn't dial in properly so we had to skip all of her bits so the whole thing didn't make sense 🤦‍♀️

Also I thought it was cameras on, so I trowelled a load of slap on and didn't even need to go on video 🤦‍♀️

I HATE group work

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
This presentation is so awful (although my bit was fine), this other girl sent the wrong version of the deck, then she couldn't dial in properly so we had to skip all of her bits so the whole thing didn't make sense 🤦‍♀️

Also I thought it was cameras on, so I trowelled a load of slap on and didn't even need to go on video 🤦‍♀️

I HATE group work
It’s done now though. Go you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What colour eyes does everyone have please

Not for the spreadsheet, I've just been staring at my eyes in my magnifying mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I HATE group work
This is SO embarrassing. It is not uni. I would be mortified if I was that girl, is she a new starter too?

Do you feel like you've settled in a bit now?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You don’t have to deal with me on a daily basis 🤣 RLF would say I am 🤣

I would prefer a bacon roll too (with brown sauce)
Love this image!!!

The stupid thing is, I’m sat next to 3 dinamap machines as I’m having this refresher course - I’ve never seen a manual one since I started working here.

now I’m learning about blood glucose levels whilst scoffing on a donut
Eh, I'm not that easily deterred. 🤪

We have a few manual ones, because in emergency situations, they're more reliable than the machines. LOL at the explanations, though. I haven't worn a stethoscope in 10 years, and I'm happy I don't have to. I always laugh at the newbies in the clinical specialties who try going full Grey's Anatomy. They look ridiculous with their stethoscopes around their necks.

All post-orgy breakfasts must involve use of bae as a plate, of course.
I second this suggestion.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.