John Stones #16 His hair so fluffy, his boots so carroty, bae's here to interrupt our hilarity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am free!

They've unannounced the TV games for October, Southampton and Brighton will not be on telly. The temptation to book tickets is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Yup, the only games sold out are the first and last home game, Liverpool and the derby.

What a bae!

Is he having a 'mare or a blinder?!
Wow… we sell out and we nearly got relegated

best on the pitch I’d say

McNeils on his way on now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wow… we sell out and we nearly got relegated

best on the pitch I’d say

McNeils on his way on now
That's my boy.

I thought he looked v fit in these first 2 pics.

I still haven't booked a ticket for the Everton game 😭 If I take New Year off I'll have to work all Christmas.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m proud of us for getting to 16 threads
The power of salads, kittens, work, sex toys, book club and stories written and published, tea, breakfast and Bae. 🥰

Nah… I’m contributing to the Barkley trend for the last week 🤣

Ross Barkley looks like a thumb. Plays like one, too.

Top use of your time off. I’d love some rosé right about now.
speaking of rosé, that reminds me that they tried to make rosé for men happen a few years back and aptly called the drink brosé 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That's my boy.

I thought he looked v fit in these first 2 pics.

I still haven't booked a ticket for the Everton game 😭 If I take New Year off I'll have to work all Christmas.
Post Christmas games are going to be awful. Everyone’s going to be lethargic from the WC I reckon. And think of the travel. I rarely travel between November and January because it can be awful , which is annoying because my birthday is January… (just thought I’d drop that in for when you write my fic🤣)

I can’t end up fancying Tarky, please don’t show me anymore…

The power of salads, kittens, work, sex toys, book club and stories written and published, tea, breakfast and Bae. 🥰

Ross Barkley looks like a thumb. Plays like one, too.

Top use of your time off. I’d love some rosé right about now.
speaking of rosé, that reminds me that they tried to make rosé for men happen a few years back and aptly called the drink brosé 😂
I feel like the Barkley thing won’t happen… nothing ever happens for me 🤣 bloody love rose! But it’s got to be pale, I don’t like dark ones.

this one isn’t a great one though, RLF didn’t pick well. I’ve got a good one in the fridge for tomorrow

Also @cobette McNeil just scored a beaut

Oh and another

Last edited:
  • Heart
Post Christmas games are going to be awful. Everyone’s going to be lethargic from the WC I reckon. And think of the travel. I rarely travel between November and January because it can be awful , which is annoying because my birthday is January… (just thought I’d drop that in for when you write my fic🤣)

I can’t end up fancying Tarky, please don’t show me anymore…

I feel like the Barkley thing won’t happen… nothing ever happens for me 🤣 bloody love rose! But it’s got to be pale, I don’t like dark ones.

this one isn’t a great one though, RLF didn’t pick well. I’ve got a good one in the fridge for tomorrow
Yeah I'm a little nervous about potentially travelling over the winter. I'd hate to die in a weather related accident on the way to a match. Do you think bae would come to my funeral?

Just roped the bestie into going to the Brighton match, I'll make a City fan out of her yet. I'll see how much my MOT costs before I decide on Southampton :oops:

I'm trying to manifest Barkley for you. Nothing ever happens for me either. I'm still in disbelief we got Kalvin.

• Haha
Yeah I'm a little nervous about potentially travelling over the winter. I'd hate to die in a weather related accident on the way to a match. Do you think bae would come to my funeral?

Just roped the bestie into going to the Brighton match, I'll make a City fan out of her yet. I'll see how much my MOT costs before I decide on Southampton :oops:

I'm trying to manifest Barkley for you. Nothing ever happens for me either. I'm still in disbelief we got Kalvin.
He’ll be shite. I’ll be the only one cheering when he gets brought on before the game on Saturday… I’ll get egged for loving the rat

We’re going to struggle this season going. Parents are on a cruise for a month in September, and I don’t get on with my bro enough to go with him on my own.

RLF said we can go in January, but ideally he wants to go to Jamaica 🙄 I’d rather watch Everton on my birthday 😬

• Heart
I think if you were in Jamaica you'd quickly forget Everton!

Why am I not Nathan Ake?!

City 122.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.