John Stones #16 His hair so fluffy, his boots so carroty, bae's here to interrupt our hilarity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought I had blue eyes but RLF said green… he’s very blue though, so I suppose nothing looks blue compared to his

Good brows!!!
Can I see your eyes pls if you are able to take a photo without looking like a lunatic

Thank you for the brow feedback, they are the only feature I am blessed with (and I'm v glad I did not give in to the sperm brow trend as a teenager)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
RLF just going to the fridge for a drink whilst I'm trying to take a picture of my eyes.

How did you get yours so clear @Violetroselily ? Now thinking I have hooded eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can I see your eyes pls if you are able to take a photo without looking like a lunatic

Thank you for the brow feedback, they are the only feature I am blessed with (and I'm v glad I did not give in to the sperm brow trend as a teenager)
I will definitely look like a lunatic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm none the wiser, I think my camera must be tit!

20220802_143837.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Okay I’ve looked though all my pictures I definitely have blue eyes.

Dying at photos from pre-covid Halloween when I was a cat and wore cateye contacts and they kept spinning all night so I looked like a crosseyed cat 🙃

• Haha
This is possibly the funniest chat I’ve had with you lot in a teams meeting, whilst trying to take photos of my eyes 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
This is possibly the funniest chat I’ve had with you lot in a teams meeting, whilst trying to take photos of my eyes 🤣🤣
'Kyle, what are they talking about today!? Bet they can't wait to see my new tats'

'They are taking pictures of their eyes...'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.