John Stones #13 Bae is back looking better than ever, we need cold showers and it's not cos of the weather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i want for tea tonight…

He is an animal. I love him.

I was actually going to go to Sainsburys to get things for a salad but I'm not sure my legs work anymore. I debated Nandos again but they've turned off delivery, so chippy is on the way.

Smug twit because he knows he's back in good books.

189.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He is an animal. I love him.

I was actually going to go to Sainsburys to get things for a salad but I'm not sure my legs work anymore. I debated Nandos again but they've turned off delivery, so chippy is on the way.

Smug twit because he knows he's back in good books.

View attachment 1429979
Obvs I’m making a salad now RLF has stopped playing outside in the garden but I’d love something dirty to eat

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am so excited for it. 🥵
You were SO close to being here for the Community Shield. If it had been at Wembley you'd have surely been able to go.

I don’t think I’m prepared for it…

i think Ruben has got HOT this summer

Knew it wouldn’t take you long
Ruben has always been hot, this summer he just decided to be a peacock about it.

I hate how right you were. To be fair, I lasted three whole days, which I think is pretty decent because I have no willpower.

They could have been flirting in the US 🥲
What he needs to worry about is Ruben and Leroy flirting without him there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
They could have been flirting in the US 🥲
Let’s not start @cobette off

You were SO close to being here for the Community Shield. If it had been at Wembley you'd have surely been able to go.

Ruben has always been hot, this summer he just decided to be a peacock about it.

I hate how right you were. To be fair, I lasted three whole days, which I think is pretty decent because I have no willpower.

What he needs to worry about is Ruben and Leroy flirting without him there.
I only knew you’d come back to him, because I did. And he left me 🤣

just asked my dad to send all the photos from back in the day at Goodison… see if there’s any of young bae

This is defo bae…

88AF2AC2-4763-4E20-AFA1-ECE608FC86F7.jpeg

Didn’t even realise we were mad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Let’s not start @cobette off

I only knew you’d come back to him, because I did. And he left me 🤣

just asked my dad to send all the photos from back in the day at Goodison… see if there’s any of young bae

This is defo bae…

View attachment 1430093
Didn’t even realise we were mad 🤣
Screaming at this.

Someone make new thread pls. Auditors are in work and I'm about to top myself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.