John Stones #13 Bae is back looking better than ever, we need cold showers and it's not cos of the weather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screaming. Would it be more mortifying for him to find the toys or the laminated pictures?! He could also use the laminated pics if he so wished.

Enjoy reading. Was really lovely knowing you.

Try also to resist this one because this is absolutely Soph's bae.

View attachment 1429655
You make it really hard to stay away from him @cobette 😳🥵

I'd like to think Soph's bae makes more informed decisions (wishful thinking!). He does look very hot, though, and I can appreciate that. A lot. For a while. Just staring.

I feel like this is exactly what I want to happen, but I feel like @cobette is going to ruin it for me

I got the proper feels during it though 😍
I'm just curious where it'll all go. They were so hot and sweet, though. Proper puppy love.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You make it really hard to stay away from him @cobette 😳🥵

I'd like to think Soph's bae makes more informed decisions (wishful thinking!). He does look very hot, though, and I can appreciate that. A lot. For a while. Just staring.

I'm just curious where it'll all go. They were so hot and sweet, though. Proper puppy love.
Hoping @cobette has pulled her finger out and there’s another chapter for my afternoon off tomorrow…

speaking of @mimimithis when can we expect more from you 😉 I know you’ve been working constantly but you need to feed my habit

• Heart
I'm revising what I've written, as we speak, and will finish the rest by tonight, hopefully. We'll see how it goes, because I plan things, and then Bae and Soph take them and run away with them, or Kyle gets in the way. I might put him back in his space suit and launch him onto the moon soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven't written one word of the next chapter and I go back to work tomorrow 👀. I'm so sorry. I always procrastinate the most on the ones that are going to be super angsty.

Glad you guys liked it. Thank you for being so tolerant of the thousands of words of waffle I felt were needed to set the scene :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I haven't written one word of the next chapter and I go back to work tomorrow 👀. I'm so sorry. I always procrastinate the most on the ones that are going to be super angsty.

Glad you guys liked it. Thank you for being so tolerant of the thousands of words of waffle I felt were needed to set the scene :oops:
Does this mean no shagging in the next chapter 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
I do sometimes worry when you post pics, especially like that one outside the ground, that I’ll be there in the background at many of my missed opportunities to have a pic with him… I’ll be hanging off Ross or something and Bae will be next to him 🤣

• Haha
I do sometimes worry when you post pics, especially like that one outside the ground, that I’ll be there in the background at many of my missed opportunities to have a pic with him… I’ll be hanging off Ross or something and Bae will be next to him 🤣
HANGING OFF ROSS :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Do I need to use the Dettol wipes on you like I have to on @Violetroselily when she's been playing with Chilly's williy?!

For what it's worth, I always think you are this girl.

Everton 03.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
I am known to knock kids out of the way, but I’m definitely not that cool…

my photos with pickers and bainesy are such proof of that 🤣🤣
If you meet Jordan this season can you please enquire if he has read Sun City?

And tell Tarks I love him.

Delete the image attachment x

20220719_172352.jpg
20220719_191515.jpg

Yes, you are too you ego maniac.

City 96 (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Eeee god, I don’t know what happened then, it wouldn’t let me go back into it

🤦🏻‍♀️

but yes, now I can defo tell tarks we love him 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How did you manage to sleep last night? I don't know if I was just feral but it was so stuffy here so I can't even imagine what it's like in London in a flat!
I had my fan on right next to my bed full blast, so much so it almost felt a bit cold and my eyes were like sandpaper. Plus I was exhausted, I was like this 🥱 waiting for you to say you'd posted, but fell asleep before I could read it.

Have I shown you this brown bear?
20200824_124454.jpg

20200824_125022.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I had my fan on right next to my bed full blast, so much so it almost felt a bit cold and my eyes were like sandpaper. Plus I was exhausted, I was like this 🥱 waiting for you to say you'd posted, but fell asleep before I could read it.

Have I shown you this brown bear?
I feel like our fan isn't even doing anything, obviously I've barely stepped foot in the bedroom for like a week now but when I do go in it just feels as hot as anywhere else.

Could be brothers with my Teddy Bear ❤ ❤ Johncat would absolutely die over that rug. He would cherish it and keep it nice and clean just the way he'd like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like our fan isn't even doing anything, obviously I've barely stepped foot in the bedroom for like a week now but when I do go in it just feels as hot as anywhere else.

Could be brothers with my Teddy Bear ❤ ❤ Johncat would absolutely die over that rug. He would cherish it and keep it nice and clean just the way he'd like it.

Right now I'm convinced my fan is blowing hot air at me.

Now there's a yellow warning for thunderstorms tomorrow, can't wait for the humidity 😫

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.