John Stones #13 Bae is back looking better than ever, we need cold showers and it's not cos of the weather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Glad you liked it. They do giant versions of the cinnamon social which feed like 12 people, and they are a very popular thing to buy for the office when it's someone's birthday. There's also a chocolate version but the cinnamon one is my fave.
I am now intrigued. I think I'd like the chocolate one best. I just looked to see if they did delivery but sadly no.

@Just Drive this cheesecake place was on my list last visit but we never made it

Loved this churro place even though my sundae was quite literally the size of my head.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s the perfect photo for the situation.

His aversion to the thermometer - which doesn’t even touch him - is especially confusing. Bizarre.

@Violetroselily I had Notes coffee and the cinnamon social from Ole & Steen. The pastry was delectable. Brilliant recommendation!

Why would they want their entourage?? Such spoiled babies. (Now if you tell me my boy Pavard is one of the prima donnas, I’ll cry.)
It was their manager and agent who were supposed to be with him. No, you’re a grown-ass man, you can go into a freaking hospital by yourself, and not throw your toys out of the pram for being told no. It was ridiculous, but I was just following the rules. The team doctors were dying with second-hand embarrassment.

I don’t think he is one of them. Never heard of him being rude to people or extra about anything. Surely, they’re all spoiled in a way, since everything is done for them, but most are actually really nice and polite.

• Heart
I am now intrigued. I think I'd like the chocolate one best. I just looked to see if they did delivery but sadly no.

@Just Drive this cheesecake place was on my list last visit but we never made it

Loved this churro place even though my sundae was quite literally the size of my head.

I walked by that churro place when I was at the V&A! I think it’s near the Hummingbird Bakery. The churro with ice cream options look delectable. Thank you so much, lovely! ❤ And they’re open late, fantastic.

It was their manager and agent who were supposed to be with him. No, you’re a grown-ass man, you can go into a freaking hospital by yourself, and not throw your toys out of the pram for being told no. It was ridiculous, but I was just following the rules. The team doctors were dying with second-hand embarrassment.

I don’t think he is one of them. Never heard of him being rude to people or extra about anything. Surely, they’re all spoiled in a way, since everything is done for them, but most are actually really nice and polite.
That’s a good point, all pro athletes are “institutionalized” in the sense that other people do everything for them but most are still decent people.

• Heart
Just an update… 37 degrees in my clinic… I just need to survive 19 more minutes
It was 38C on the motorway just now 😳

😩 Fine. It’ll be someone else’s mug, it’ll probably bounce off his stubborn head of curls anyway.

He’s compliant to a point, I suppose.

That mask belongs on your nose, not under it, mate. Watch me draw it out and snap it on your handsome face. 😫

That’s a good point, all pro athletes are “institutionalized” in the sense that other people do everything for them but most are still decent people.
Most of them are. They just don’t understand the concept that the world doesn’t revolve around them in a hospital like it might in private practice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
It was 38C on the motorway just now 😳

😩 Fine. It’ll be someone else’s mug, it’ll probably bounce off his stubborn head of curls anyway.

He’s compliant to a point, I suppose.

That mask belongs on your nose, not under it, mate. Watch me draw it out and snap it on your handsome face. 😫

Most of them are. They just don’t understand the concept that the world doesn’t revolve around them in a hospital like it might in private practice.
He likes it when you get feisty.

England 382.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you're not outside the park at least half an hour before it opens, you're riding nothing my friend. You'll be in the car at 6am or I'll not talk to you for several hours.

But really though?! 🥵

View attachment 1428950View attachment 1428951View attachment 1428952View attachment 1428953
That first one… right that’s it.. that’s the photo I’m going to use for every time I’m alone… he’s such a poser. I love it.

The shy thing is an act. He knows he is hot as duck.

Can confirm it is ABSOLUTELY bleeping ROASTING outside.
I can’t look at this spoiler pic because I haven’t caught up yet - that is what this afternoon is for

I wish the girl who’s cleavage we can see was me… he is beaut in that pic

I don’t know if I’ve missed more pics… I’m too hot to search through and he’s making me hotter

• Heart
just got an email about some waterproof toys with 15% off. Maybe I can some laminate some pics of bae and take them in the shower with me to appreciate them seems RLF never leaves the house

Don't get your hopes up on this, it is a mere location reference to cobette's latest chapter
Sun tan lotion on, feet up. Chapter downloaded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He likes it when you get feisty.

View attachment 1429606
He might have to like it a little longer...

How am I supposed to be immune to that look?

just got an email about some waterproof toys with 15% off. Maybe I can some laminate some pics of bae and take them in the shower with me to appreciate them seems RLF never leaves the house

I still need to read, too! I'm doing this before writing!

• Heart

Screaming. Would it be more mortifying for him to find the toys or the laminated pictures?! He could also use the laminated pics if he so wished.

Enjoy reading. Was really lovely knowing you.

He might have to like it a little longer...

How am I supposed to be immune to that look?
Try also to resist this one because this is absolutely Soph's bae.

47.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screaming. Would it be more mortifying for him to find the toys or the laminated pictures?! He could also use the laminated pics if he so wished.

View attachment 1429655
So, I’ve read it…

And really, I’m not sure he’d be phased by the laminated pictures…

• Heart
  • Haha

View attachment 1429655
That’s one of my all time fav pics. 🥵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.