John Stones #13 Bae is back looking better than ever, we need cold showers and it's not cos of the weather

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread!

Can he stay in this fluffy state? Please and thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He must be so hot with all that hair, like the Dulux dog in summer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks for the new thread!

Can he stay in this fluffy state? Please and thank you.
What a beautiful, beautiful man. โค That hair is everything.

My hair is basically in a permanent bun during summer. I cannot bear having it down or near my face, I don't know how he does it
People on holiday who wear their hair down blow my mind.
I never, ever wear my hair down. Even when the weather is mild, I canโ€™t cope with it against my neck. Itโ€™s hot and messy and not in a sexy way.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So my new chapter is basically ready to be posted, but I'm not sure whether I should do that tonight or not. For now, I'm off reading @cobette 's new chapters to her Everton!bae masterpiece.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So my new chapter is basically ready to be posted, but I'm not sure whether I should do that tonight or not. For now, I'm off reading @cobette 's new chapters to her Everton!bae masterpiece.
Post it pls!

I've hit a wall and I'm closing Word for the night. I'm so hot, I don't know if it's the weather or my cold. I think I am going to be worse tomorrow. Everyone pls keep bae from me, he must be protected at all costs.

• Heart
How!? I have the finest hair in the world and even I can't do it. Even right now I've got it tied up.
Iโ€™m just weirdโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m sure I keep declaring this, but no oneโ€™s taking me seriously.

i sit and straighten my hair every morning before work no matter what. It stays down all day ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Wow
  • Haha
Iโ€™m just weirdโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m sure I keep declaring this, but no oneโ€™s taking me seriously.

i sit and straighten my hair every morning before work no matter what. It stays down all day ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Pls don't tell me you'll be doing this even when it's a hundred degrees next week?

During first lockdown I didn't wash my hair for 3 weeks (anyone that tells you it will be the healthiest it's ever been is lying to you) and after like 10 days I could put it up without any clips or hairbands ๐Ÿ’€

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Pls don't tell me you'll be doing this even when it's a hundred degrees next week?

During first lockdown I didn't wash my hair for 3 weeks (anyone that tells you it will be the healthiest it's ever been is lying to you) and after like 10 days I could put it up without any clips or hairbands ๐Ÿ’€
If I dye my hair this weekend it might get tied up during a shift ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1

I have to wash my hair every day ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ So time consuming.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Girls, Iโ€™m actually howling at how weird this is. My work place is holding like a conference/awards thing next month at some golf resort & itโ€™s literally in Knutsford, dw bae Iโ€™m on my way ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.