John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we have any title suggestions?
I'm crap at those, it took me 3 days to find the title to my story...

But pre-season will start on Monday, he'll still look like holi-bae

This is a good representation of Subtle Art of Flirting bae. Cute and sheepish.

View attachment 1404533
I'm laughing at the little fashionable bag on his passenger seat at the moment. I agree with this look of him being our Subtle Art of Flirting Bae ❤

This is amazing information…
🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Im really bad at title threads as well mind just goes blank.

As we all love our salads here, thought you would all enjoy ours tonight 🤣
3DAB0A81-8118-4AD7-A305-7993991F71B6.jpeg

• Heart
Divine! I love feta. I highly approve of that much.

I'm just starting putting together out fake bbq.

We really need @Gossgossgoss9888 for the title, she and @Violetroselily are our wordsmiths.
You and me both, oven baked feta is the best. Or some crumbled in a salad? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Yeah, they should take over, because my attempt? Weak af.

My brain is void of all things today
What colour did you use to get your nails done?

• Heart
You and me both, oven baked feta is the best. Or some crumbled in a salad? I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Yeah, they should take over, because my attempt? Weak af.

What colour did you use to get your nails done?
There was no mint shade that I liked, so have gone for lilac instead

20220709_203705.jpg

Feeling like this after spending the day doing nothing but sleeping and slothing about. Someone pls slap me.

r0_0_800_600_w800_h600_fmax.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There was no mint shade that I liked, so have gone for lilac instead

Feeling like this after spending the day doing nothing but sleeping and slothing about. Someone pls slap me.

View attachment 1404738
Such a pretty colour!!!!

I don't know where it said it, but the thumb is the hands big toe, or something? 😂 Weird concept, but not untrue.

Aw, isn't that the best way to spend a Saturday off? You just started a new job, you should treat yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.