John Stones #11 He can put his fruit in our salads

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone watching the matches tonight?
Switzerland is off to a good start. Women's football is quite lively and entertaining - I've only ever just watched the German women's matches before...
@Gossgossgoss9888 what are your predictions for tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Is anyone watching the matches tonight?
Switzerland is off to a good start. Women's football is quite lively and entertaining - I've only ever just watched the German women's matches before...
@Gossgossgoss9888 what are your predictions for tonight?
image.jpg

hes still making me work… someone send help 🤣 I want to watch the football

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
View attachment 1404383
I don't know how you can be doing work. It's far too hot for anything. I've had to close the blinds because I'm so hot 😭

I've just watched Friends with Benefits and started watching Valentine's Day but it was crap so I've turned it off and now don't know what to do with myself.

• Heart
View attachment 1404383
In this heat! You’re a better person than me the weather goes above 20 and I do nothing but sunbathe 🤣

I don't know how you can be doing work. It's far too hot for anything. I've had to close the blinds because I'm so hot 😭

I've just watched Friends with Benefits and started watching Valentine's Day but it was crap so I've turned it off and now don't know what to do with myself.
I loveeee friends with benefits, have you watched no strings attached? Same kinda vibe.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In this heat! You’re a better person than me the weather goes above 20 and I do nothing but sunbathe 🤣

I loveeee friends with benefits, have you watched no strings attached? Same kinda vibe.
I'd never actually seen Friends with Benefits before despite buying the DVD as soon as I came out (I love Bryan Greenberg), I LOVED it. Aimee in AON is based on Mila Kunis so it was fun to watch it and think about that as she is so gorgeous in it.

I haven't seen No Strings Attached either. I can watch it on Prime if I get a free Paramount trial so I think I'll do that later, thank you!

• Heart

It was either paint the fence or gloss inside… I’ve got a tan, so that’s ok. Just ordered our Chinese and snuck off for a shower 🤣🤣 going to perv on a bit of Everton whilst he tidies up 🤣

thought Valentine’s Day was a bit of a let down too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It was either paint the fence or gloss inside… I’ve got a tan, so that’s ok. Just ordered our Chinese and snuck off for a shower 🤣🤣 going to perv on a bit of Everton whilst he tidies up 🤣

thought Valentine’s Day was a bit of a let down too
You make me feel so embarrassed about the state of my own place; lots needs done but all spare cash furled into football and holidays 😬 You should see the state of our garden, weeds badly, badly need treated.

• Heart
You make me feel so embarrassed about the state of my own place; lots needs done but all spare cash furled into football and holidays 😬 You should see the state of our garden, weeds badly, badly need treated.
Honestly, if you saw here you’d be wondering what we actually spend our time doing. The garden is our next project, but we got quoted more than my salary to do what we wanted… which was literally some paving and a pergola.

we’re trying to do bits and pieces ourselves so when it comes to it there’ll be less to do for the actual tradesmen.
Come august 6th though I’ll be awol and he’ll be doing it on his own 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have once again just woken from a nap that was much longer than it should have been 🤦‍♀️ my bed is in full view of a south west facing window, so I now resemble this and not in a good way

gettyimages-1166820771-2048x2048.jpg

Has RLF woken up yet @cobette ?

• Heart
I have once again just woken from a nap that was much longer than it should have been 🤦‍♀️ my bed is in full view of a south west facing window, so I now resemble this and not in a good way

View attachment 1404468

Has RLF woken up yet @cobette ?
Oh yes, he has joined the land of the living and has watched Kalvin's first day video and has decided he is now his favourite player, sorry bae. He is very concerned that Kalvin seems 'shy and quiet' and Kyle is going to 'bully' him 😂.

'Because Kalvin's from Leeds he'll replace Stones as your favourite won't he?!'

Don't be ridiculous.

City 798.png

• Heart
Oh yes, he has joined the land of the living and has watched Kalvin's first day video and has decided he is now his favourite player, sorry bae. He is very concerned that Kalvin seems 'shy and quiet' and Kyle is going to 'bully' him 😂.

'Because Kalvin's from Leeds he'll replace Stones as your favourite won't he?!'

Don't be ridiculous.

View attachment 1404474
Kalvin comes off as kinda shy, but I'm sure that around people he knows and he's comfortable with, he's like Bae and opens up.

Also, how about no about the replacing? Not happening. 😂

Btw, if you're still bored, I just posted the 3rd chapter.

• Heart
  • Wow
Kalvin comes off as kinda shy, but I'm sure that around people he knows and he's comfortable with, he's like Bae and opens up.

Also, how about no about the replacing? Not happening. 😂

Btw, if you're still bored, I just posted the 3rd chapter.
This is amazing information…

• Heart
This is a good representation of Subtle Art of Flirting bae. Cute and sheepish.

102.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.