John Stones #10 The harem is suffering from content drought, so bae please just get your bulge out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most wholesome thread on Tattle this one.
Until the nudes are posted and then we’re feral as duck

Titles are SO hard! I'd say go with whatever you're drawn to first, if you pick something else you'll probably end up hating it.

Another WUIV update. When I say I'm breathless, I'm not joking.
More filth?? I don’t know if RLF can take it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
A parent worked for ducktape and so just brought LOADS in all the time in different patterns and we used it a lot for the boarders on our displays and stuff.

Or to hide our galaxy, sometimes it was a haribo hole.
I'll absolutely creased that life was so chill at the nursery that the boss lady thought she needed to publicly shame whoever was responsible for the galaxy hole. Honestly, I've been laughing about it for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Same. Bernardo mentioned in a video that people think Joao is angry and serious but he’s the opposite off the pitch. He’s just intense, that’s all.
I read an interview with him recently where he said his Mum died when he was young (16?) and he hasn’t got over it at all. He hashtags his mum on lots of his insta posts 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Titles are SO hard! I'd say go with whatever you're drawn to first, if you pick something else you'll probably end up hating it.

Another WUIV update. When I say I'm breathless, I'm not joking.
I have part of a quote, but if you shorten it, it becomes HOE, so definitely not it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'll absolutely creased that life was so chill at the nursery that the boss lady thought she needed to publicly shame whoever was responsible for the galaxy hole. Honestly, I've been laughing about it for hours.
She knew it was me, she just had no proof… when I say this woman hated me.

We needed a new thermometer and I complained because it just didn’t give accurate readings and so we could have been giving calpol to kids that didn’t actually have a temperature and her response was to ban me from being allowed to use the broken thermometer, took me two years to gain back thermometer privileges.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We haven't had any pet photos for a while
I actually took one for you of Jack on my jacket this morning but I didn't post it because I was on strike then. Still am btw.

20220627_115435.jpg

EDIT: Yes I left my jacket on his tower, so it's my own fault, but that's not the point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I read an interview with him recently where he said his Mum died when he was young (16?) and he hasn’t got over it at all. He hashtags his mum on lots of his insta posts 💔
He nearly quit football when she died.
chrome_screenshot_1656365465353.png

😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually took one for you of Jack on my jacket this morning but I didn't post it because I was on strike then. Still am btw.

EDIT: Yes I left my jacket on his tower, so it's my own fault, but that's not the point.
that' so cute <3

We can be HOEs.
I can't. I really, really can't. I'd turn this whole thing into a crack fic in no time at all 😂

I might still use the quote, because I love it

What a cutie!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
HERE COMES THE DRAMA!

Bring on him being a stuttering mess/having to grovel

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.