Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahh so it maybe a brand he's trying to promote then ? 😂 if it is a new partner though, how come he's sharing the story snippets with the name visisble etc. when he says he soooo wants to keep everything private ?

as thick as a mouldy plank of wood.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
LinkedIn has him down as living in London but only having recently moved.

I am screaming at the thought of Joel telling this man “Protect your Instagram account, just in case” only for me to uncover all of this across the internet in the space of 10 minutes with just a very very common first and surname to go off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm just howling at the fact he tried his best to keep Yas hidden away on that Virgin cruise vlog and now he's just sharing these stories 😂

hmmm been reading here much Mould ?
0kek3sbhb1ej1g 76896162690g.png

funny though, that under different lighting, we can all see there's hardly any difference.

I wonder what mouldy wood is going to do in Barcelona then ? Film himself drinking Prosecco again? Taking little rabbit bites out of Cookies ? Who knows !

Last edited:
  • Haha
“I often forget I’ve even had it done” isn’t the ringing endorsement he thinks it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know ! It’s a total waste of money 😂 I’ve got a note saved of the recap for the next thread btw so just waiting for it to give me the option to make a new one 😅

“I often forget I’ve even had it done” isn’t the ringing endorsement he thinks it is.
😂😂😂 he forgets he’s had it done because there’s no difference !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
SCREAM! Are they reading here on their holiday?!?!

• Haha
LinkedIn has him down as living in London but only having recently moved.

I am screaming at the thought of Joel telling this man “Protect your Instagram account, just in case” only for me to uncover all of this across the internet in the space of 10 minutes with just a very very common first and surname to go off.
He'll be more careful with this one considering the tit storm that erupted when he dumped and ghosted Yas. Maybe this guy will strike it lucky and move into Mouldton Abbey! He can get the tiny awkward office room that he'll have to walk through Lucy's room to get to! Bet he can't wait for that! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

I'm just howling at the fact he tried his best to keep Yas hidden away on that Virgin cruise vlog and now he's just sharing these stories 😂

hmmm been reading here much Mould ?
View attachment 768363

funny though, that under different lighting, we can all see there's hardly any difference.

I wonder what mouldy wood is going to do in Barcelona then ? Film himself drinking Prosecco again? Taking little rabbit bites out of Cookies ? Who knows !
"I couldn't believe the change!"

You're about the only one who couldn't ya smelly old twit! Next time, save your money and buy a wig from the joke shop! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He'll be more careful with this one considering the tit storm that erupted when he dumped and ghosted Yas. Maybe this guy will strike it lucky and move into Mouldton Abbey! He can get the tiny awkward office room that he'll have to walk through Lucy's room to get to! Bet he can't wait for that! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

"I couldn't believe the change!"

You're about the only one who couldn't ya smelly old twit! Next time, save your money and buy a wig from the joke shop! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Omg I’m deceased 💀😂😂😂😂 Lucy must be foaming at this revelation 🤣

he’s hungover this morning 😂 more lies again, thought he “DiDnT gO cLuBbInG”

• Haha
He wasn't actually trying or planning on hiding Yas in the cruise video and other stuff, though. By making it look like Yas had been "found out" and creating the illusion that he wasn't supposed to be detected in that manner, it increased the interest in the relationship at the right time for him to come out online and strategically introduce Yas in a way that caused a lot more interest in him than if both didn't happen at once. There is no way that Joel would have left Yas in that much footage and make it very clear what was going on by accident. I think he is/was way too neurotic and calculated for that.

Strategically, it was a very good way to gain a bunch of attention, come out as gay- gaining even more attention, and introduce his boyfriend while helping him to jumpstart his own platform in a pretty well calculated maneuver. Too bad Yas burnt it all down 😢 but I'm realising the influencer route probably wasn't the best route for him anyway now, so who cares? Apparently it was done well enough for it's purpose, but I am surprised that more people couldn't see through to how intentionally revealing of Yas the cruise video really was, especially with the overemphasised "since I'm just here by myself" comments he made like three times in that video..
he’s hungover this morning 😂 more lies again, thought he “DiDnT gO cLuBbInG”
Careful though! It might actually be better to admit to the clubbing in that particular instance. Otherwise, people might end up inferring he got laid and we CANNOT have that! 🤦‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Careful though! It might actually be better to admit to the clubbing in that particular instance. Otherwise, people might end up inferring he got laid and we CANNOT have that! 🤦‍♀️🙄
😂 His parent's must be raging.

His latest story says he's got new sunglasses. How come Mould ? sore eyes from reading here all the time ?

• Haha
934-4488-9089-CFF1e98251f193-5830WBWW312Ef.png

what would he know about "promotions at work" all he does is beg brand deals for a living. Such a liar !

• Haha
Woah I’ve missed so much!

I lived in Newcastle for a while and I’m disappointed that a Geordie would put up with Mouldy! Tbh that guy does look like pretty much every young-ish white guy in the Newcastle gay scene though so maybe I’m not surprised.

How can Mouldy not see that showing any of his love interests on his socials should be a litmus test of the relationship. If I were him, I’d be wary of anything who didn’t just outright refuse to be on camera, he does seem to have a knack for attracting attention whores, though.

I can't believe it though, I'm single and Mould has a new fella 😭😭

Oh I can guarantee, he's just being used to give this geordie more exposure, They won't be together by christmas 😂

I can't believe it though, I'm single and Mould has a new fella 😭😭

Oh I can guarantee, he's just being used to give this geordie more exposure, They won't be together by christmas 😂
yup, 100% - they’ll throw in a few undisclosed protein ADs and call it a day in no time

• Haha
yup, 100% - they’ll throw in a few undisclosed protein ADs and call it a day in no time
the weird thing is though, he's kept it quiet, even from his friends. One of the four poofs done a q&a and said Joel was single and then literally hours later, Mouldy uploads a story "Oh by the way here's my new man and we're off to Barcelona" 😂 😂

I bet Mouldy's paid for them both to go aswell.

Spain is on the amber list, so if he isn't vaccinated (which I'm betting is a no, because Hatzakis' nail technician said it's bad) he will have to quarantine for 10 days, who wants to bet the Mouldy Liar will be at orange theory as soon as the plane wheels hit the runway !! 🤬

the weird thing is though, he's kept it quiet, even from his friends. One of the four poofs done a q&a and said Joel was single and then literally hours later, Mouldy uploads a story "Oh by the way here's my new man and we're off to Barcelona" 😂 😂

I bet Mouldy's paid for them both to go aswell.

Spain is on the amber list, so if he isn't vaccinated (which I'm betting is a no, because Hatzakis' nail technician said it's bad) he will have to quarantine for 10 days, who wants to bet the Mouldy Liar will be at orange theory as soon as the plane wheels hit the runway !! 🤬
Well I think that is the point though, clearly the other Poofs aren’t his friends, are they?!
They’re colleagues and nothing more.

Well I think that is the point though, clearly the other Poofs aren’t his friends, are they?!
They’re colleagues and nothing more.
True !! The way he was going on you would think they were BFF’s

Has he said he’s been vaccinated ? I hope he follows the rules, too selfish and putting people in danger 🤬

True !! The way he was going on you would think they were BFF’s

Has he said he’s been vaccinated ? I hope he follows the rules, too selfish and putting people in danger 🤬
I think he is! Didn’t he get it quite early because of his asthma?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.