Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He sticks out about as much as a mould free wall in his house 😂

0kek3sbhb1ej1hh01.png

do you reckon they think they've made a mistake ? He kept having digs at Scott throughout the whole podcast and he WISHES he was even half as good looking as Myles

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't listen to this cringefest so thanks to all for the updates.

On Twitter, when they announced that Joel was the new poof:

"He’s a self-proclaimed prude and a total newbie to the gay scene as he only came out publicly last year, he’s got plenty of catching up to do but the poofs are here to show him the ropes."

I guess they didn't know that Joel is a sex worker trying to bag an older rich guy. His pure-minded, innocent schtick is so fake

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I can't listen to this cringefest so thanks to all for the updates.

On Twitter, when they announced that Joel was the new poof:

"He’s a self-proclaimed prude and a total newbie to the gay scene as he only came out publicly last year, he’s got plenty of catching up to do but the poofs are here to show him the ropes."

I guess they didn't know that Joel is a sex worker trying to bag an older rich guy. His pure-minded, innocent schtick is so fake
His little holier than thou image, and innocent routine won’t last, that profile that was shared could have been fake, and I personally can’t see him doing that, but with Mouldy anything is possible. He tells so many lies he can’t keep up

Reactions: 1
I just watched the 4 Poofs premiere. It wasn't very good! Of course they had to edit out Joel's real answer for what he would have said to his parents. 🙄

He was so awkward the whole time and they just couldn't hit a good flow. Maybe it will get better, but for now it's exactly what I imagined- ruined by Mouldy Wood! 😤

There was no flow was there ?! And if watch you can see his body language, he looked so uncomfortable talking about these subjects, all the other hosts seemed so down to earth and there’s mouldy minger, born with a silver spoon in his mouth

I’m listening now. 😩 it’s been on two minutes and they’ve already called him the elephant in the room 😂
That will definitely have triggered his internalised fatphobia 😂

He sticks out about as much as a mould free wall in his house 😂

View attachment 731382
do you reckon they think they've made a mistake ? He kept having digs at Scott throughout the whole podcast and he WISHES he was even half as good looking as Myles
This image looks like he was a loner in a nightclub and the other three took pity on him and invited him over...

Plus his receding hairline is clearly spreading beyond the transplant area...

• Haha
Just watched the podcast. My highlights include:

1) The opening scene where Mouldy outright refuses to participate in the greeting.

2) Joel mentioning Gemma Collins, thus confirming that he is a basic hun wannabe

3) Joel avoiding the question about his parents but thinking it was more appropriate to go on like a spoiled brat saying he never got a horse but its okay because 'he shovelled tit for a living so he's down to earth'

4) Joel making a personality trait out of not having seen a popular movie.

5) Mouldy Wood's body language and constant crossed arms making it abundantly clear he feels uncomfortable.

6) The fact that he isn't wearing shoes?!

Seriously, the 3 other guys can't be serious having him on there can they? He doesn't fit in at all and not in a good way. He adds nothing to it. I reckon they're just using him for Youtube/filming purposes.

• Haha
Oh most definitely, he’s got a considerable following, so most likely he’s only there to bolster listeners, but I deffo think he won’t be there by the end of the season

Seriously, the 3 other guys can't be serious having him on there can they? He doesn't fit in at all and not in a good way. He adds nothing to it. I reckon they're just using him for Youtube/filming purposes.
Nailed it. He looks so uncomfortable - it's like he knows he doesn't fit in

• Haha
I mean ffs it was weird as f*ck, how out of touch can “just buy me the horse actually be” I bet all the other hosts were thinking who the F* is this guy, he’s also just posted a new Instagram post about his virgin cruise freebie, he took his older brother on the trip with him

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch the 4 Poofs premiere because I knew it would be just Joel looking like he was holding in diarrhea for the duration of the thing. I did watch his latest though where he ragged on a BBC casting director who he said hated him and then whined about not getting the part in Vampire Academy. That's all his acting career has been, him being too f*cking lazy to really try for a part. He just wants to be a star but he can't even be that! No wonder people call him The Bald C*nt!

• Haha
@JoelFizz i saw that ! And he was acting like Dom Sherwood was his bestie, how pathetic !!

His hairline is more advanced than his acting career will ever be !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, Joel wasn't allowed to see movies like X-Men growing up because it depicts people having inhuman abilities, which to extreme Christian fanatics is scene to be demonic or evil, glorifying witchcraft, etc. His music taste is underdeveloped for the same reason, so he's never been able to develop a taste for any of that, either.

One thing's for sure. His crazy raging Tory Christian homophobic fanatic parents will likely be embarrassed and angered by this show, and I'm all here for that!

• Haha
Well, Joel wasn't allowed to see movies like X-Men growing up because it depicts people having inhuman abilities, which to extreme Christian fanatics is scene to be demonic or evil, glorifying witchcraft, etc. His music taste is underdeveloped for the same reason, so he's never been able to develop a taste for any of that, either.

One thing's for sure. His crazy raging Tory Christian homophobic fanatic parents will likely be embarrassed and angered by this show, and I'm all here for that!
He hates Halloween as well, according to an old Joel and liar q & a, because, and I quote “I’m a good Christian boy”

• Sad
He hates Halloween as well, according to an old Joel and liar q & a, because, and I quote “I’m a good Christian boy”
It's actually pretty sad. Hell always deflect with humour or ignore, but in reality they effectively ruined him. One of the things that keeps me watching him is wondering when the day will come that he will break off like his brother did, and when he'll finally snap and not give the whole "they're lovely" speech and spill some of the real tea about them. Who knows, if that happens, he might even start becoming a real person!

• Wow
I would love for this to happen, they're most probably pissing themselves laughing at some of the stuff said on here 🤣
They'll probably mention it to him on air. "Joel, is it true your house is full of mould??" 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.