Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why aren't more people talking about how he sprays his dog with "dog safe" fragrance? Doesn't he know how nauseating it must be for her? I left a comment on his latest "my job is so hard but I'm a hard worker so I'll stick to it" video. I wonder how soon until that comment is deleted šŸ™„

I can't wait to see which Netflix show he's binging so he'll be in the know for whatever bit part he's being considered for. At least I hope it's a bit part. He's already going to be ruining my favourite podcast, so I don't want him infiltrating some good show I watch too! If anything, maybe it will be that one show Netflix keeps throwing at me called "Clickbait". He actually seems perfect for a role on that for some reason now that I think about it. šŸ¤”

• Wow
Reactions: 2
^ What's this he's being considered for a part ? I sincerely hope he gets rejected šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž

Oh heā€™s disgusting, the fact that he has the gall to claim his job is so hard, quit then if itā€™s so bad, oh no wait - he wonā€™t, because itā€™s actually so easy and gets him tons of freebies and feeds his fame hungry ego. Make your mind up mouldy, fame hungry c*nt
The fact he even views what he does as a job is a joke in itself, income at would be a better description

Reactions: 4
^ What's this he's being considered for a part ? I sincerely hope he gets rejected šŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
In his latest video, he goes on to talk about how he has so much to do, etc. One of his things he has to do is watch episodes of a show he's being considered for a role on (of course that he can't talk too much about), so he explains how that still takes time and is work.. šŸ™„

I guess it's pretty easy to convince yourself that anything is work when you've never really had to work hard just to survive. Apparently "work" in his world can consist of Netflix binges of shows you wish you were on.. šŸ¤¦. It can also be the stress of coming up with TikTok reels and filming those, IG stories, vlogging your holidays, and figuring out how to force those around you to be featured in your videos.

I was absolutely disgusted during the beginning of the recent trip with his parents when he informed his father that he would be vlogging their trip while already vlogging!! Was I the only one that saw the sense of ambush and discomfort when his dad replied "Okay."?!

In his latest video, he goes on to talk about how he has so much to do, etc. One of his things he has to do is watch episodes of a show he's being considered for a role on (of course that he can't talk too much about), so he explains how that still takes time and is work.. šŸ™„

I guess it's pretty easy to convince yourself that anything is work when you've never really had to work hard just to survive. Apparently "work" in his world can consist of Netflix binges of shows you wish you were on.. šŸ¤¦. It can also be the stress of coming up with TikTok reels and filming those, IG stories, vlogging your holidays, and figuring out how to force those around you to be featured in your videos.

I was absolutely disgusted during the beginning of the recent trip with his parents when he informed his father that he would be vlogging their trip while already vlogging!! Was I the only one that saw the sense of ambush and discomfort when his dad replied "Okay."?!
His parents do seem to be a bit uncomfortable when he vlogs. Maybe it's them wishing he'd do something more meaningful with his life.

Thatā€™s a good spot @LovingIt they most probably want to see their son without having to be filmed .

has anyone seen his latest insta post ? ā€œClosest to being on holiday in 18 monthsā€ ?? Mouldy your whole ā€˜careerā€™ is a big holiday, GTFO

• Haha
OMG has anyone seen his latest instagram story where they're saying they don't want some poor girls life story, he really is one horrible S.O.B

• Wow
Reactions: 3
OMG has anyone seen his latest instagram story where they're saying they don't want some poor girls life story, he really is one horrible S.O.B
I don't follow his Insta but went to see it. Don't they realise that they are talking about themselves? They're not exactly famous with meagre sized YouTube channels so it's obvious that nobody cares about the life stories of Moldy and Liar either.

I don't follow his Insta but went to see it. Don't they realise that they are talking about themselves? They're not exactly famous with meagre sized YouTube channels so it's obvious that nobody cares about the life stories of Moldy and Liar either.
he's just a nasty Tw*t I don't know who he thinks he is, the sooner his channel goes under the better,

What was that about? I went to look and its gone?

Reactions: 1
Joel looks so out of place next to the other 3 poofs. They're all muscular and proudly gay asf. Like who invited this puny slob that looks anorexic and has thinning hair. Yikes!

• Haha
That hair transplant he banged on about is money pisses up the wall !

• Haha
That hair transplant he banged on about is money pisses up the wall !
"I'm self conscious of the bald spot on my hairline at the forehead so this will get rid of it."

It's still there Joel and your hairline has not changed at all. I think it was a failure.

• Haha
That hairline, getting thinner than his views šŸ¤£

"I'm self conscious of the bald spot on my hairline at the forehead so this will get rid of it."

It's still there Joel and your hairline has not changed at all. I think it was a failure.
He said his middle brother was thinking of getting one as well if I remember correctly. God know what procedure joel will have done next, he already has his armpits botoxed regularly because heā€™s a sweaty mouldy minger. Get some on those crows feet whilst your at it mouldy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
where was this?! totally missed it, just saw his latest post from soho farmhouse "closest I have come to a holiday.." erm, you are literally in a hotel, pretty sure that is a holiday, the entitlment of influencers is insane and it is making me more angry by the day. Millions of people cannot afford holidays, let alone holidays abroad every year, should we sympathise he can only go to an expensive hotel in the UK?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.