Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, just buy some bleeping actual clothes!! I see that he used to dress like a normal person back when he was a (self-proclaimed) "gross fatty". Feels like he decided one day to be like "I'm going to become one of those gym bunny studs I always wanted! Can't get one? Become one!" All downhill from there.
The saddest thing is that he barely has muscles. He's never gonna be a proper muscle gay because he lacks the disclipine (and steroids). If you want to be ripped, you can't be drinking coke and a bottle of wine every night in your moldy cave.

On a different note, I know there was some weird chatter earlier on the thread about someone writing fanfiction with Joel and Yas in it. I hadn't seen the fanfiction itself until I accidentally run into it. Did Yas write this sh!t?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
His shirts are all far too small, he think buying “size small” will make him look thin, which it does, but it looks like he’s wearing a mid riff top because the damn thing is too short !!

Reactions: 1
The saddest thing is that he barely has muscles. He's never gonna be a proper muscle gay because he lacks the disclipine (and steroids). If you want to be ripped, you can't be drinking coke and a bottle of wine every night in your moldy cave.

On a different note, I know there was some weird chatter earlier on the thread about someone writing fanfiction with Joel and Yas in it. I hadn't seen the fanfiction itself until I accidentally run into it. Did Yas write this sh!t?

WARNING NSFW:

Joel fantasizing about being in a threesome and having his brother peg him? :oops::oops::oops: Joel almost crying after finding out that Yas had a threesome? Joel being ashamed of being a kinky bottom?

This doesn't sound like fan fiction, but more like a bitter ex spilling the tea

His shirts are all far too small, he think buying “size small” will make him look thin, which it does, but it looks like he’s wearing a mid riff top because the damn thing is too short !!
He's such a lousy dresser for a gay guy in London

• Wow
  • Haha
He's such a lousy dresser for a gay guy in London
He just throws on any small t-shirt with a huge logo on and thinks he's hot, doesn't he. ADIDAS for the win!
Oh Moldy, it doesn't work when you dress like a chav but act like a flower girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Moldy, it doesn't work when you dress like a chav but act like a flower girl.
don’t think I’ve seen mouldy wood described so perfectly! And you’d think with all those stitch fix boxes he’s begged he’d have more fashion sense but no, just looks like a basic chav

He just throws on any small t-shirt with a huge logo on and thinks he's hot, doesn't he. ADIDAS for the win!
@Jikki2 this is is actually the best! 🤣

I can't believe anyone would write this!! It has to be some sort of a joke or mean prank on Joel. I don't believe for a second that it was ever meant to be erotica unless whoever wrote it (J&LFan?) is literally mentally ill. Or it is someone very oddly trying to drum up hype about him in the gay community or something. This isn't even the same one I stumbled across a while back so how many are there?! I just don't think someone just wrote these for fun and getting jollies off. Something doesn't smell right about it.

Omg I just had the most nauseating visual of Joel doing a "reacting to fanfiction about me" video or talking about it on 4 Poofs. That's another thing! I actually got kind of into 4 Poofs and now Joel Wood is going to be on it regularly?! That means it probably won't be any good anymore. Ugh 😣

• Wow
That's because he is ✨ Not Like The Other Gays✨
I think this needs to be the next thread title

just to add I am SO here for Mouldy’s tattle thread taking off 😄

According to Mouldy Woodmites latest ig story he’s built a shed/storage type thing and he had a volleyball game at the beach featuring Lucy and Drew so yet again more of his friends being forced to be in his vlogs !!

• Haha
Next Thread Title suggestion:

Joel Wood #2 In his dingy SW15 cave he stays, Mr Mouldivator is not like the other gays

• Heart
He’s recording his latest “4 poofs” episode according to ig story, I can imagine his parents will be seething at this

I'm behind on the Mouldivator. But reading this thread catches me up!

Oh god. What in the name of Those Two Nits is this tripe?? This definitely sounds like Yas wrote this. He's another sad wannabe famous twunt that Mouldy is keeping on a string.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He’s recording his latest “4 poofs” episode according to ig story, I can imagine his parents will be seething at this
I have to say, I am torn between amusement and horror at the thought of his parents seeing that "fanfiction", nevermind his brother! 🤢😬 Eww!

I just saw a video - do we get to see his 'lovely neighbour'? You guys don't link much, do you? -

Seems even his pyjamas have sporty words written all over them
Joel 1.png

Still...beats the tit out of this monstrosity
Joel2.png

• Haha
@WestieLover ooh is the new video up ? I’ll have to watch later on 👀 it’ll help with my insomnia l

btw i deffo thinks he fancies the neighbour 😬

Does anyone remember when he went through that phase of tie dying his t shirts with bleach ? He looked like even more of a prick than usual and that’s saying a lot 🤣

• Haha
Can someone still be considered "Gay for Pay" if they can only be forthcoming about their orientation in exchange for money? I love how he went from regretting being on the show and dreading the release of his guest episode to becoming one of the 4 Poofs. When I just checked to see if they had any YouTube presence yet, I came across this channel with no content on it yet:

Attachments

• Haha
he is irritating but I do feel sorry for him , usually people by his age are more confident in their personalities

I only feel sorry to an extent, at the end of the day, we're talking about someone who is self centred, lies to his viewers and openly admits to judging everyone he comes into contact with - based on trivial things such as what brand of clothes they wear. He is a nasty piece of work !

I only feel sorry to an extent, at the end of the day, we're talking about someone who is self centred, lies to his viewers and openly admits to judging everyone he comes into contact with - based on trivial things such as what brand of clothes they wear. He is a nasty piece of work !
haha true :ROFLMAO: I'd be pretty worried if I was him as he never seems to have had a real job and his youtube channel is hardly a stable "career"

All of this, exactly. I used to feel worse for him until I realised just how toxic a lot of his behaviour really is. People don't need any help feeling worse about their sexualities, bodies, life choices, finances or where they live. They don't need to see someone make money by being judgemental, disingenuous, and internally homophobic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.