Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel like Lucy just loves him more than he even appreciates her? Their whole friendship seems to have a kind of one-sided energy about it. I wonder what he does for all his "wonderful friends". I hope Lucy lands some gorgeous straight/bi guy that Joel wants but can't have! Then he can vlog about all that drama for views.

Anyway, does anyone have bets on how long until we get a "I'm so stressed out 😭" video regarding this whole move-in/renovation process?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
you hit the nail on the head the first thing to go wrong has already got it's own video :rolleyes: I too hope she gets a gorgeous guy I can imagine the thirst from JoelπŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
So I've watched the latest video, the big crisis is that the alarm has broken on the house. He also says he needs to pay some window people Β£10k so the old owners must be laughing all the way to the bank.

So I've watched the latest video, the big crisis is that the alarm has broken on the house. He also says he needs to pay some window people Β£10k so the old owners must be laughing all the way to the bank.
10k?! I haven't watched the video but wtf is the issue?! did he not get anyone to check the house before he bought it?!

I didn't catch what the exact issues he just mentioned it near the end and by the looks of things no, can't work out why you wouldn't get a survey done. Must of been excited for all the new "content" he would be able to make for his drab channel

From his latest video I realised that I'm familiar with the house and the area (don't worry, I won't be posting the address!) and the asking price was over Β£560k for the little mouldy cave house I think.

• Haha
Anyone else feel like Lucy just loves him more than he even appreciates her? Their whole friendship seems to have a kind of one-sided energy about it. I wonder what he does for all his "wonderful friends". I hope Lucy lands some gorgeous straight/bi guy that Joel wants but can't have! Then he can vlog about all that drama for views.

Anyway, does anyone have bets on how long until we get a "I'm so stressed out 😭" video regarding this whole move-in/renovation process?
If Lucy meets a bloke, he'll probably have a breakdown and cut her off and then we'll all be left to wonder where Lucy has gone and he'll eventually go "Oh, Lucy moved out! We don't speak as much anymore!" and it'll be like the Yas thing where it will come out in bits and Joel will be trying to ignore it because he doesn't want that kind of attention.

"SHE LEFT ME HERE IN THIS MOULDY CAVE GUYS! MY ASTHMAAAARRRRR! IM DYYYIN!! IM SO STRESSED OUT IVE DECIDED TO MOVE BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS!"

I didn't catch what the exact issues he just mentioned it near the end and by the looks of things no, can't work out why you wouldn't get a survey done. Must of been excited for all the new "content" he would be able to make for his drab channel
Oh Christ! They didn't get a survey done?! Are they insane???!!!

I just watched the latest Joel & Lia video.. another "reading mean comments" video. It was SO poorly done, and in the whole 21-minute long video, I think they maybe read around 10 comments, if that. SO little effort and it was really a shame. I wish they still cared as much about that channel as they used to. On to bigger and better things, I suppose. πŸ˜”

Oh Christ! They didn't get a survey done?! Are they insane???!!!
I'm 99% certain they haven't because A) he would of been banging on about it none stop before moving and B) they would have knew about the windows needing to be replace

@J&LFan urgh they are always so cringey, dragging it out and trying to milk subs. I would watch but I absolutely detest giving them the views 😬

I'm 99% certain they haven't because A) he would of been banging on about it none stop before moving and B) they would have knew about the windows needing to be replace

@J&LFan urgh they are always so cringey, dragging it out and trying to milk subs. I would watch but I absolutely detest giving them the views 😬
who the hell doesn't get a survey!!!!!!!!!!!! also aurely as the estate agent must have suggested it and they refused? and with an old place?

• Haha
that's exactly what I think, he must of been too preoccupied thinking about all the extra content he'll be able to get now

"SHE LEFT ME HERE IN THIS MOULDY CAVE GUYS! MY ASTHMAAAARRRRR! IM DYYYIN!! IM SO STRESSED OUT IVE DECIDED TO MOVE BACK IN WITH MY PARENTS!"
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ his asthma isn't too bad when he's going for it at orange theory though is it !?!

also he admitted that Vero was coming to visit so once again breaking the lockdown rules !!

• Haha
So I caved and watched the MeAn CoMmEnTs video - already bragging about their limited edition dressing gowns, sorry to break it to you Joel and Lia but they look like Hotel towels. Then later on in the video they go on about being compared to the great actors in dumb and dumber, nah huns you aint great actors, Hatzakis is rolling in it with Ach and Joel has to go on the beg for crappy voiceover adverts so take several seats

• Haha
that's exactly what I think, he must of been too preoccupied thinking about all the extra content he'll be able to get now

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ his asthma isn't too bad when he's going for it at orange theory though is it !?!

also he admitted that Vero was coming to visit so once again breaking the lockdown rules !!
He's obsessed with Vero. Maybe if Lucy gets a bloke, he'll convince her to move in! πŸ˜‚

I think the long and short of it is that Joel and Lia have all but split up as YouTubers and are too scared to admit it because the channel is the shaky foundation on which they get work. They apparently were dropped by their management a couple of years back because they weren't growing fast enough then they had a falling out with their current management about the same thing, which is why they started their separate channels.

• Haha
Honestly the sooner the better, irritates me to no end how these nobodies get gifted freebies and the way they snobbishly boast. Read the room ! we are in a pandemic! he is deffo obsessed with Vero he most probably thinks he'll be able to get her on the Joel and Lia channel for some Americanisms :rolleyes: I didn't know that their current latest manager had f*cked them off though ? πŸ˜‚

Honestly the sooner the better, irritates me to no end how these nobodies get gifted freebies and the way they snobbishly boast. Read the room ! we are in a pandemic! he is deffo obsessed with Vero he most probably thinks he'll be able to get her on the Joel and Lia channel for some Americanisms :rolleyes: I didn't know that their current latest manager had f*cked them off though ? πŸ˜‚
Not sure if they actually HAVE but I remember early last year Joel saying "We've been arguing with our manager and it got intense" so who knows what's really happened since.

Oh, is Vero American?

Half a million pounds for THAT? Lucy's room looks like the inside of a crack house.

• Wow
Not sure if they actually HAVE but I remember early last year Joel saying "We've been arguing with our manager and it got intense" so who knows what's really happened since.
I don't want to sound mean but I think it would be hysterical if they have πŸ˜‚
Have they paid Β£500k for that hovel ? if they have they have been well and truely ripped off !
Is she from Texas ? we all know Joel and Hatzakis are the be all and end all with all things Texas ! so wouldn't be surprised if he' grovelling to get her on the channel

Last edited:
omg I cannot believe how awful that house is for that amount of money! i know people in london who have bought similar but nowhere near for that much money... and it is not like either of them are building experts so surely they will end up spending money hiring people to fix so may things

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.