Joel Wood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HAHAHA what a sad little career, Mould.

Imagine 'turning down' withdrawing from the selection process for an acting role for a gay character just because you didn't want to be seen as gay, just to years later be a host on a podcast called '4 poofs and a podcast'. Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
HAHAHA what a sad little career, Mould.

Imagine 'turning down' withdrawing from the selection process for an acting role for a gay character just because you didn't want to be seen as gay, just to years later be a host on a podcast called '4 poofs and a podcast'. Hilarious.
Couldn't make it up could you, wonder what his parents will think ? Can't see them being too happy if they're as bible bashing as what Mouldy makes out

9591610211.png

Oh, do one you self absorbed troll, she's not your daughter, she's your pet. Yes they should be treated like members of the family But Mouldy's making out she is his actual child. Very bizarre

• Sick
Reactions: 1
View attachment 691596

Oh, do one you self absorbed troll, she's not your daughter, she's your pet. Yes they should be treated like members of the family But Mouldy's making out she is his actual child. Very bizarre
Unless he actually has a biological daughter from beard relationship when his overbearing christian parents got the better of him. Imagine that plot twist!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does he not have anything else in his wardrobe aside from athleticwear?

Yeah, Ralph Lauren like the poor people wear, apparently.
Oh god yeah he actually had the brass neck to say that didn’t he the little snob, god knows what sort thrilling content we’ll have to look forward to this week it’s either usually him whining at Ayyyyvur or watching paint dry, has anyone watched any “those 2 nits” videos ?

• Haha
So, the latest "those 2 nits" videos

Burford
- Ate a pub lunch
- Went into an antiques shop
- Brought some sweets
- Both had a good moan that the high street was "ToO lOuD" - so what ? no one else is allowed to explore anywhere apart from you two cretins ?
-Both saying they'd only recommend only stopping for a little bit, so why would you do a whole vlog on what is effectively a pitstop ? Both so desperate for views and AD revenue, obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel for content !

Burton- On - The - Water
- Making nasty, bitchy remarks to Hatzakis when she's choosing a hat "makes you look like someone who rows a boat" you're not sassy you prick, just a horrible Twunt
-Vlogging through residential areas, not sure what the appeal is there ?
-Says people who have porch furniture have it to "judge people" No, Mould. It's only your Bitchy Narcissistic self that judges everyone
- Apparently "The Bakery on the water" sells bakery items, I'm so happy we have expert travel vlogger Mouldy Wood to give such useful insights :giggle:
-Called Hatzakis a "Malicious Midget" in his faux joking tone but we all know it's his horrible way on insult people. Then made another nasty sarcastic remark saying there isn't any one as "thick" as Hatzakis
- Instead of all the lovely restaurants or cafés they could go to they went to Londis for a bite to eat ...

• Haha
They’re really just lucky they jumped on the British/American bandwagon before it became popular but now everyone more or less knows the differences they’re up a creek with no paddle !
yes, now they're even articles in The Daily Mail on the subject.

• Heart

Burford
- Ate a pub lunch
- Brought some sweets
- Both had a good moan that the high street was "ToO lOuD" - so what ? no one else is allowed to explore anywhere apart from you two cretins ?
-Both saying they'd only recommend only stopping for a little bit, so why would you do a whole vlog on what is effectively a pitstop ? Both so desperate for views and AD revenue, obviously scraping the bottom of the barrel for content !

Burton- On - The - Water
- Making nasty, bitchy remarks to Hatzakis when she's choosing a hat "makes you look like someone who rows a boat" you're not sassy you prick, just a horrible Twunt
-Says people who have porch furniture have it to "judge people" No, Mould. It's only your Bitchy Narcissistic self that judges everyone
- Apparently "The Bakery on the water" sells bakery items, I'm so happy we have expert travel vlogger Mouldy Wood to give such useful insights :giggle:
-Called Hatzakis a "Malicious Midget" in his faux joking tone but we all know it's his horrible way on insult people. Then made another nasty sarcastic remark saying there isn't any one as "thick" as Hatzakis
- Instead of all the lovely restaurants or cafés they could go to they went to Londis for a bite to eat ...
bleeping hell that sounds pathetic. I don't even want to give them a view, I know you'll have summarised it perfectly.

I just watched Joel's latest video where he goes on a walk with his homophobic parents. Highlights include: them buying prepacked food (a common occurrence for Mould, it seems) and Mouldy McMould Face getting shat on by a bird.

• Haha
Welcome @WestieLover we love new members on the mr mouldivator thread 😄

@Greenlentils thank you, it’s really just the same crap different location for them. How Satisfying was it seeing mouldy get shat on by a bird ? 🤣 that seagull is an honorary tattler !

Welcome @WestieLover we love new members on the mr mouldivator thread 😄

@Greenlentils thank you, it’s really just the same crap different location for them. How Satisfying was it seeing mouldy get shat on by a bird ? 🤣 that seagull is an honorary tattler !
He didn't show it, sadly. I'd love to have made a gif of it for us all to enjoy.

We did however see too much of his mum on a 9 mile walk in a boobtube and short denim shorts. Perhaps she is embracing having a gay son afterall.

• Haha
He didn't show it, sadly. I'd love to have made a gif of it for us all to enjoy.

We did however see too much of his mum on a 9 mile walk in a boobtube and short denim shorts. Perhaps she is embracing having a gay son afterall.
His mom must of thought that they were going to NASCAR instead of a winery. Guess we know where Mouldy gets his styling cues

• Haha

Burford
- Ate a pub lunch
- Brought some sweets

Burton- On - The - Water
His hatred of Hatzakis grows all the time. I'm pretty sure she probably feels the same way towards him though.

They, of course, didn't disappoint with their drudge on Those Two Nits. Going to Londis for something to eat is peak Mould and Liar!

• Haha
"Going to Londis for something to eat is peak Mould and Liar!"

Yes. Along with going to New York and renting an AirBnB in New Jersey. Whose idea was that? It would be like going to London and renting a house in Luton.

Thank you for your warm welcome, Venom. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

"I just watched Joel's latest video where he goes on a walk with his homophobic parents."

It wasn't just a walk, it was a two day trip. Where the duck was Eva? Who goes on a two day walking holiday in the country and leaves their dog at home?

Does he not have anything else in his wardrobe aside from athleticwear?
I loath those tight black tops he wears all the time. They're made of God knows what. He must sweat like a pig in them.

And talking of needing to catch up - where did his new bestie (with the teeth) from Orange Theory go? This I've been wondering for days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg I know right ? wtf was the new jersery thing for when they were staying in new york city, that made no sense at all !!

the best mate from orange theory Vero hasn't been mentioned in AGESSSS and you know what, since it's been brought up here I bet Mouldy will mention in her in his next vlog !

"Going to Londis for something to eat is peak Mould and Liar!"
Who goes on a two day walking holiday in the country and leaves their dog at home?
Well he leaves her locked under the stairs in a jail cell the poor thing can't even stand up in !! it's so cruel !

His mom must of thought that they were going to NASCAR instead of a winery. Guess we know where Mouldy gets his styling cues
That's his next clickbait thumbnail/title right there. His american audience would love it.

'HOMOPHOBIC MOM THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO NASCAR?! *emotional*'

And yes, welcome @WestieLover! What made you come and find us? I hope more of his 'fans' get sick and eventually find us here haha

• Heart
I've missed a mass of storyline - and I've been trying to get through all 35 pages of this thread, so forgive me if I backpedal to old storylines such as Vero & Orange Theory. He did a VLOG on deciding which clothes he was going to save and which to take to the charity shop and I decided I really didn't need to be watching this anymore. Anyway all he seems to wear are those nasty tight black T shirts with words like ADIDAS across the front.

I took a look at what I've missed and found him literally stirring paint - so I clearly haven't missed much. He's best when it's not all about him...like the time he went to a country fayre...the one in which the gay brother and his BF entered their dog into a competition. That was good. But sitting in the bedroom of that rental flat droning on about himself was a bridge too far. The Americans will watch him do anything.

& Lia became all giggly and forced bubbly PLUS I'm NOT A FAN of Aitch (I won't say any more at this juncture) - so I gave up on them as well. & she looks less and less cute these days. I hate the dark hair and the extensions.

He doesn't like me, (unless I compliment him of course) - the mildest criticism and I can feel his hate coming down the wires. I once said Lia shouldn't call this "work" and he fired back in their next VLOG.

& thank you for the warm welcome Greenlentils - I'll try not to tread on anyone's toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
& thank you for the warm welcome Greenlentils - I'll try not to tread on anyone's toes.
Don't be silly! There's no toe treading to be done here - We're always happy to have a new member of the Mouldy Jealouzzzz Haterzzzz gang over here haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome @WestieLover!

Don't be silly! There's no toe treading to be done here - We're always happy to have a new member of the Mouldy Jealouzzzz Haterzzzz gang over here haha
Isn't it amazing how he can convince himself that the people who see right through his behaviour are just "jealous haters"? Who do you think wants to be you, Mould? A man that has to pretend that his parents don't find him and his brother to be sinful and disgusting yet has admitted to feeling "unlovable" and "not knowing why"? Or is it the body dysmorphia? Or is it your "country cottage"?

Moving on- I just watched the vineyard/winery video and laughed at how he had to leave the camera hanging from a tree or something whilst walking away with his parents just to get a good shot. That means he had to run back and get it after walking away with them for a bit and how silly is that?

Also, just buy some bleeping actual clothes!! I see that he used to dress like a normal person back when he was a (self-proclaimed) "gross fatty". Feels like he decided one day to be like "I'm going to become one of those gym bunny studs I always wanted! Can't get one? Become one!" All downhill from there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.