Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shoreditcher

Keegan saying guys who are ripped aren’t real life, ha, the guys he hooks up with aren’t real apparently 🤣

Reactions: 2

Muh

It definitely got stale in the final 2 years.

Joel never mentions her by name. Their channel is as dead as Julius Caesar.

DrollWood

On today's podcast, Joelene talks about having bulimia in the past. Now he's putting out content that makes others want to 🤮🤮🤮🤮

JoelFizz

VIP Member
If they split, you can bet Mould will act as if it isn't a big deal like he did with that idiot Yaz.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Two huge ego's from completely different backgrounds. Thirst I don't think came across well on First Dates. Bet he can be moody and temperamental.
Jolene has jumped straight into it. I still think he would rather live in London and nearer his family. Thirst is in it for the Florida hols, and the social media attention.

Venom

VIP Member
Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?

Reactions: 1

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
Two huge ego's from completely different backgrounds. Thirst I don't think came across well on First Dates. Bet he can be moody and temperamental.
Jolene has jumped straight into it. I still think he would rather live in London and nearer his family. Thirst is in it for the Florida hols, and the social media attention.
I agree, Keegan seems very shallow to me, just obsessed with being a working class boy made good and getting money money money from anything and everything, while Joel is middle class and can always fall back on mummy and daddy for money.

They are worlds apart in reality.

• Heart

Muh

I think the trip around Scotland with the golden oldies was the final nail in the coffin.

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
What was with increasing there security in the last video title? Complete click bait so I didn't click it to watch lol

Muh

I don't think he fucked her over.
He didn't want to do their YouTube channel any more.
They don't even live in the same part of England and he said it was too much travel.
He's not her indentured servant.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
If you need a laugh, look up Ask Ollie AD on YT. Jolene said it was his first acting job on HHH. His hair makes him look like a Playmobil figure.
That podcast is so bad. The two ego's both love the sound of their own voices. Jolene is very passive aggressive and Thirst is a grunting muscle man.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Next most popular title is Joel Wood #3 - A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy by @Metropolis. I’ll ask the mods to update it.

Old thread here by the way: