Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DrollWood

and it appears that Hirsty is off in Marbella with his rugby mates, and Mouldy Joel is making Instagram reels from his mum's back garden. Could this be?....

Reactions: 4

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?
He's definitely done with Lia and she's done with him too. I mean, she didn't even invite him to her wedding and that final video, you could see how much resentment there was from Lia.

DrollWood

What's this bawling crying to his mum and manager about?

Also this "people overstepping the mark" thing he's just mentioned on YouTube? I reckon a few people have showed up on his doorstep or outside his house.
Perhaps that's it, and possibly because he has flagging viewer numbers on YouTube (HHH certainly has) He's been happy to sweet talk viewers, accept and create videos of their gifts, and accept monetary gifts on YT, of course there's going to be a crazy chuckle head who thinks Joel owes them something more of him. I'm sure he's having some career crisis over what comes next, which must be difficult for a talentless bell end.

• Haha

Muh

I doubt Joel will reconcile with her. He's doing better than she is.
She'd better hope that mortgage interest rates don't go up.

• Haha

DrollWood

My old Mouldy is a tad testy in that podcast. Behind the scenes friction with Hirsty? He comes off as a petulant man-boy. "I don't have time to vote!" Fuck off - you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING all day, and nothing of value.

Theodore

VIP Member
The link in my post above explains it. ITV are using content creators to push their programmes. He’s been chosen for some bizarre reason.

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Mould is still with Thirsty (we think). Very little happening on his YouTube channel. Spotted in a pic on Thirsty’s IG looking tubby. Careful Joel, someone's eyes may start to wander…if they haven’t already.

Feel free to add to the recap!

Mod edit, the "to boring for a thread title" has been done literally 50 times before. Yes it always wins a lot of votes on every thread, but if there's no real thread title best to leave it blank. Report if there's one to use!

Last edited by a moderator:

Muh

Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?
No, I don't think he will.
They live in the Midlands and there's no reason for him to go there. I think that whole ship with Lia has sailed too.

I think it's more likely that he would move home to Southampton, near his parents.

Reactions: 3

Muh

Joel does come off pretty badly in that latest HHH podcast, I must say

donegalwarrior

Chatty Member
Joelene got a sponsorship for a cheap Chinese home security camera. He had said that there had been thieves in the neighbourhood, and some one stole loose change out of Keegan's unlocked car overnight. I think he made up the story about the thieves to support his narrative for the sponsorship. His bullshit is so transparent.
Glad I didn't click into the video to find out

Metropolis

VIP Member
He’s so vacuous, even Thirst looked taken aback at his selfishness: doesn’t engage in local elections, doesn’t care about the state of education ‘cause he hasn’t got kids’, doesn’t care about potholes, shut the door on a woman who came to canvass at the London cave because he doesn’t care about local issues. He doesn’t even watch the news because it’s ‘bad for his mental health’. Self-absorbed twat.

DrollWood

What was with increasing there security in the last video title? Complete click bait so I didn't click it to watch lol
Joelene got a sponsorship for a cheap Chinese home security camera. He had said that there had been thieves in the neighbourhood, and some one stole loose change out of Keegan's unlocked car overnight. I think he made up the story about the thieves to support his narrative for the sponsorship. His bullshit is so transparent.
---
Sometimes, the Instagram thumbnails give us gifts.
1000058530.jpg

Last edited:

DrollWood

1000059008.jpg

I'm not sure if these charts results are delayed a few days, but they cannot be pleased with how their silly little podcast is doing. It's been the same for the past few episodes.

DrollWood

Hi Joel! Since I know you're and avid reader of this site, why not share your sitcom script with us and let us give you some constructive critiques?

• Haha