Joel Wood #3 A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mould is still with Thirsty (we think). Very little happening on his YouTube channel. Spotted in a pic on Thirsty’s IG looking tubby. Careful Joel, someone's eyes may start to wander…if they haven’t already.

Feel free to add to the recap!

Mod edit, the "to boring for a thread title" has been done literally 50 times before. Yes it always wins a lot of votes on every thread, but if there's no real thread title best to leave it blank. Report if there's one to use!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
Mould is still with Thirsty (we think). Very little happening on his YouTube channel. Spotted in a pic on Thirsty’s IG looking tubby. Careful Joel, someone's eyes may start to wander…if they haven’t already.

Mod edit, the "to boring for a thread title" has been done literally 50 times before. Yes it always wins a lot of votes on every thread, but if there's no real thread title best to leave it blank. Report if there's one to use!
I think the total blanknesz of the title is hilarious considering its the 3rd, he must be fuming 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Next most popular title is Joel Wood #3 - A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy by @Metropolis. I’ll ask the mods to update it.

Old thread here by the way:

Todays vlog - Mould waters plants, cleans up dog vomit and tit, shills a cheap Chinese security camera, wears a baggy t-shirt to cover his expanding waistline.
---
Next most popular title is Joel Wood #3 - A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy by @Metropolis. I’ll ask the mods to update it.

Old thread here by the way:

Thank you for creating the new thread. I like this title.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What was he doing there? Can't believe that's what he'd wear to be on TV, make a bit of effort, jesus
It was some sort of conference for "content creators" (also known as Influencers). No one is putting his lame ass on the tele.

The link in my post above explains it. ITV are using content creators to push their programmes. He’s been chosen for some bizarre reason.

What was with increasing there security in the last video title? Complete click bait so I didn't click it to watch lol

Reactions: 1
What was with increasing there security in the last video title? Complete click bait so I didn't click it to watch lol
Joelene got a sponsorship for a cheap Chinese home security camera. He had said that there had been thieves in the neighbourhood, and some one stole loose change out of Keegan's unlocked car overnight. I think he made up the story about the thieves to support his narrative for the sponsorship. His bullshit is so transparent.
---
Sometimes, the Instagram thumbnails give us gifts.
1000058530.jpg

Last edited:
Joelene got a sponsorship for a cheap Chinese home security camera. He had said that there had been thieves in the neighbourhood, and some one stole loose change out of Keegan's unlocked car overnight. I think he made up the story about the thieves to support his narrative for the sponsorship. His bullshit is so transparent.
Glad I didn't click into the video to find out

What’s up with his uploads? So inconsistent at the moment
His YouTube viewership seems to have hit a plateau, and the HHH viewers goes down with each episode. My guess is he's experiencing a "career" funk. Honestly, does he expect to be posting silly videos when he's in his 40s?

I doubt Joel will reconcile with her. He's doing better than she is.
She'd better hope that mortgage interest rates don't go up.

• Haha
He is so dreary. Showing off his crappy little snacks, and fizzy drinks. Filling the biscuit tin, for the kids, allegedly.
The amount of sugar and crap he eats. Even when his parents left him a package, it was choc, junk snacks and fizzy drinks.
Old Thirst is a human hoover. The tough northern, council estate diet still evident.
Joelene trying to pretty up the ugly back yard with plants. Bet he ends up painting that pub/picnic set pink.
He misses coffee and cake with mummy. Now it's Dunkin' Donuts with cave man the Dales.