Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eastendskin

Do you have some intel on this?? Do we reckon Mould believes Keegan doesn’t cheat on him? They’re so mis-matched, I can’t see what they see in each other.
Nothing specific
Just anecdotal from guys I know that do clubs and say they ‘think’ they’ve seen him with guy… it’s not Jolene.

Reactions: 3

emm

VIP Member
Mould is still with Thirsty (we think). Very little happening on his YouTube channel. Spotted in a pic on Thirsty’s IG looking tubby. Careful Joel, someone's eyes may start to wander…if they haven’t already.

Feel free to add to the recap!

Mod edit, the "to boring for a thread title" has been done literally 50 times before. Yes it always wins a lot of votes on every thread, but if there's no real thread title best to leave it blank. Report if there's one to use!
I think the total blanknesz of the title is hilarious considering its the 3rd, he must be fuming 😅

• Haha

Metropolis

VIP Member
The video where he talks about his ‘meltdown’ (aka “crying on the phone to my mum and my manager”) is members only so he obviously sees the value in monetising his little tantrums. Made me laugh to see that in his most recent vlog, Thirst has extended Mould’s domestic duties to weeding and gardening. That front garden looked a right state.

• Haha

DrollWood

Mould is still with Thirsty (we think). Very little happening on his YouTube channel. Spotted in a pic on Thirsty’s IG looking tubby. Careful Joel, someone's eyes may start to wander…if they haven’t already.

Feel free to add to the recap!

Mod edit, the "to boring for a thread title" has been done literally 50 times before. Yes it always wins a lot of votes on every thread, but if there's no real thread title best to leave it blank. Report if there's one to use!
Todays vlog - Mould waters plants, cleans up dog vomit and shit, shills a cheap Chinese security camera, wears a baggy t-shirt to cover his expanding waistline.
---
Next most popular title is Joel Wood #3 - A day in the life of a Yorkshire houseboy by @Metropolis. I’ll ask the mods to update it.

Old thread here by the way:

Thank you for creating the new thread. I like this title.

Last edited:

Muh

He says that he voted Tory for years.
That is shameful.

He is voting Labour in this election but still - Jesus Christ.

• Wow

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?
No, I think that ship has sailed. Especially now Hatz is married. Joelene loves attention, and I think he misses London. No matter how much he says he loves Yorkshire dog walks, and being a parent. (Lol, he is just thirsts queenie friend). With more visit's to his parents between filming himself eating tubs of ice cream, and crying.

• Haha

DrollWood

What was he doing there? Can't believe that's what he'd wear to be on TV, make a bit of effort, jesus
It was some sort of conference for "content creators" (also known as Influencers). No one is putting his lame ass on the tele.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Their facebook fan group is full of people blissfully unaware of what's happened too. "Are Joel and Lia over then?" and there's a bunch of people trying to downplay it and say they are still friends but decided to call it quits.

LOL He absolutely fucked Lia over! She looked like she was ready to murder him in their last ever video. She probably follows him in the hopes he'll fail now!

DrollWood

Funny Keegan saying London is a "hell hole" as he knows Joelene loves it there. Someone is playing psychological games...

Reactions: 2

DrollWood

The video where he talks about his ‘meltdown’ (aka “crying on the phone to my mum and my manager”) is members only so he obviously sees the value in monetising his little tantrums. Made me laugh to see that in his most recent vlog, Thirst has extended Mould’s domestic duties to weeding and gardening. That front garden looked a right state.
I've seen post stamps larger than that front garden. With all these reels he posts lounging on the sofa, the lazy bustard needs to get off his arse and do some simple chores, rather than buying new trainers.

DrollWood

Ha podcast about identifying abuse in relationships, better forward that on to Lewis Keegan!
The pair also said it's their 2nd year anniversary. Lewis moved out mid to late April 2022, so Thirsty and Mould started their romp 3 or 4 weeks after Lewis was out. I can't see how Thirst and Mould can claim there wasn't cheating involved.

DrollWood

If you need a laugh, look up Ask Ollie AD on YT. Jolene said it was his first acting job on HHH. His hair makes him look like a Playmobil figure.
That podcast is so bad. The two ego's both love the sound of their own voices. Jolene is very passive aggressive and Thirst is a grunting muscle man.
OMG that is so horribly bad, yet it's probably the best acting old Mould has ever done! 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha

Muh

What's this bawling crying to his mum and manager about?

Also this "people overstepping the mark" thing he's just mentioned on YouTube? I reckon a few people have showed up on his doorstep or outside his house.

Metropolis

VIP Member
If you need a laugh, look up Ask Ollie AD on YT. Jolene said it was his first acting job on HHH. His hair makes him look like a Playmobil figure.
That podcast is so bad. The two ego's both love the sound of their own voices. Jolene is very passive aggressive and Thirst is a grunting muscle man.
OMG, was he really going for the Justin Bieber look? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1718605085136.jpeg

1718605266247.png

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
He is so dreary. Showing off his crappy little snacks, and fizzy drinks. Filling the biscuit tin, for the kids, allegedly.
The amount of sugar and crap he eats. Even when his parents left him a package, it was choc, junk snacks and fizzy drinks.
Old Thirst is a human hoover. The tough northern, council estate diet still evident.
Joelene trying to pretty up the ugly back yard with plants. Bet he ends up painting that pub/picnic set pink.
He misses coffee and cake with mummy. Now it's Dunkin' Donuts with cave man the Dales.