Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phutton44

Chatty Member
I have every belief thirsty and mouldy were cheating when thirsty was still with Lewis. He deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Theodore

VIP Member
Hmmm
“Hell hole” is it?
Apparently he puts his (allegedly) ugly willy in one every time he visits for a “meeting”

…the gays like to kiss and tell…
Yeah these “business meetings“ he keeps having. Sure Jan.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Venom

VIP Member
Rember Mould, if they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you. A Leopard never changes it's spots.

Reactions: 6

Metropolis

VIP Member
Hmmm
“Hell hole” is it?
Apparently he puts his (allegedly) ugly willy in one every time he visits for a “meeting”

Do you have some intel on this?? Do we reckon Mould believes Keegan doesn’t cheat on him? They’re so mis-matched, I can’t see what they see in each other.

Reactions: 5

Eastendskin

Am I the only one (I can’t be!) the comes in here hoping they’ve split up?

Am I a bad person?😇

• Haha

Theodore

VIP Member
Just shows how fake and half arsed those last videos they made were, despite their attempts to hide it.

DrollWood

What’s up with his uploads? So inconsistent at the moment
His YouTube viewership seems to have hit a plateau, and the HHH viewers goes down with each episode. My guess is he's experiencing a "career" funk. Honestly, does he expect to be posting silly videos when he's in his 40s?

Theodore

VIP Member
If you get someone by cheating you absolutely deserve to lose them by cheating. People who think they’re super special and won’t get cheated on by a cheat are deluded. People don’t change.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Whatever happened between them, it's clear that the Joel and Lia channel was stale for years. I'm glad they ended it, even if they aren't mates anymore.

Eastendskin

Funny Keegan saying London is a "hell hole" as he knows Joelene loves it there. Someone is playing psychological games...
Hmmm
“Hell hole” is it?

Muh

Yeah, he wasn't at her wedding - or her 30th.
They couldn't even do their final video in the same room.
They're done.

• Wow
  • Haha

TeaTimeTreats

Chatty Member
I notice he has splurged on £200 trainers and t shirts again. Think Dove are paying him too much personally, and his voice is super fucking annoying!

Sack him please Dove!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Do you reckon when it goes tits up with chavvy hirst, mould will go back to Hatzakis with his tail inbetween his legs ?
He's definitely done with Lia and she's done with him too. I mean, she didn't even invite him to her wedding and that final video, you could see how much resentment there was from Lia.

DrollWood

What's this bawling crying to his mum and manager about?

Also this "people overstepping the mark" thing he's just mentioned on YouTube? I reckon a few people have showed up on his doorstep or outside his house.
Perhaps that's it, and possibly because he has flagging viewer numbers on YouTube (HHH certainly has) He's been happy to sweet talk viewers, accept and create videos of their gifts, and accept monetary gifts on YT, of course there's going to be a crazy chuckle head who thinks Joel owes them something more of him. I'm sure he's having some career crisis over what comes next, which must be difficult for a talentless bell end.

• Haha

Muh

I doubt Joel will reconcile with her. He's doing better than she is.
She'd better hope that mortgage interest rates don't go up.

• Haha