Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or just take her outside for a walk ? Why would a 1 year old need to learn to use a treadmill ?

(My kids like to put cars down my dad's treadmill :p)
He's so irresponsible doing that! I hope it's a one off and he's not going to encourage her anymore. Children have died using and playing with treadmills including Mike Tyson's 5 year old daughter. Surely with his profession he should know it's the wrong thing to do.

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

Joe Wicks #2: 'Daddy can I have some pom bears please?' NO CHANCE INDIE, EAT MY MIDGET TREES!!'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Way too long, but it sums him up, well I thought so. 😂

Joe Wicks #2: Starve your child for 6 hours, chuck them some lentils, throw them on the treadmill and that right there is Wean in 15.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Way too long, but it sums him up, well I thought so. 😂

Joe Wicks #2: Starve your child for 6 hours, chuck them some lentils, throw them on the treadmill and that right there is Wean in 15.
Is it wrong that I read this in his voice?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just seen his latest Insta. Bet his daughter would have enjoyed having some of that pudding

Joe wicks #2 Mean in 15
That has to be a permanent thread tile, just change the number and add-lib each time.

So like :-

Joe Wicks #2 Mean in 15 - Indie wants to break free, Joe just wants Rosie to nosh off his midget tree.

Notice, Indie is getting banana with her lunch today. Joe will have her doing double sessions on the tread mill later 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed Indie rarely, if ever, chews her food. She just seams to swallow her bites whole. Do you think it’s because she’s so hungry or because the food is horrid? 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Indie rarely, if ever, chews her food. She just seams to swallow her bites whole. Do you think it’s because she’s so hungry or because the food is horrid? 🙈
I always think she's shovelling it in because she's just so darn hungry! not because she loves your food, Joe :mad:

Reactions: 8
I noticed that too she must be so hungry she literally shoves the whole thing in her mouth ! She must be bloody sick of egg muffins and frittatas that’s all she seems to get !

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Indie is like some performing monkey for Instagram. Indie do this, indie do that. Hope she gives him the finger one day.
Poor kid shovels her food in, literally doesn't even chew.

Reactions: 11
Both and also because she’s learnt the quicker she scoffs it down the sooner that annoying twit with the phone camera stops bugging her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love that Indie didn’t eat her dinner because she ate all of the ducks bread when out with granddad. Top trolling Indie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.