Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I could hold my tongue but if this was someone else, someone who had perhaps been in the care system, known to social services or perhaps (for example) a young teenage mum there would be some serious concerns about neglect. It really irks me that people who have a bit of money or an education aren’t treated in the same way. Social inequalities proven in his posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually said to my partner the second I opened that first video that she didn’t like it and low and behold she’s spitting it out everywhere. Poor thing

Reactions: 2
bleeping laughing. In his story of Indie eating the omelette, he says "we give her as much variety as possible." He basically responds to what we say on here in his stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wish I could hold my tongue but if this was someone else, someone who had perhaps been in the care system, known to social services or perhaps (for example) a young teenage mum there would be some serious concerns about neglect. It really irks me that people who have a bit of money or an education aren’t treated in the same way. Social inequalities proven in his posts.
I could not agree more with this.

Keeping it factual, look at what we see and what he tells us ;-

Indie is 19 months old.
Joe has repeatedly told us that she has 3 meals a day, no snacks.
Indie’s breakfast today was a few tiny oat pancakes with a couple of strawberries. She ate this in the park. It’s January.
Dinner for Indie was approx 6.30pm, Joe tells us she’s not eaten since lunch.
You see Joe and Rosie have both finished their meals so Indie must have had the bowl in front of her for a while before Joe started filming.
Indie is crying and clearly saying no but Joe persists trying to feed her.
Joe then says she’s having nothing else, she’ll play for an hour and then he’ll give her the bowl of food again. That will make it dinner at 7.30pm. He repeats again that she’s not eaten since lunch. Indie is 19 months old.
Joe says he thinks she hasn’t eaten anything because she saw his toast and wants toast. Indie can not have any toast.
Joe then sits Indie down with a picture book, the first book is food & drink. He asks her where the orange juice is, Indie (who has not eaten since lunch) points to the milk and says milk.
Joe then ask Indie to point to the chocolate, an apple and peas.
We then see Indie back in her high chair, Joe says an hour has passed making it 7.30. I die waves her arms at the sight of the bowl.
Joe comments “let’s see if this proves my theory right”.
Joe says “Come on Indie, come on”.
Indie is playing with the food.
Indie puts some food in her mouth and spits it back out. She clearly does not like it.

How can anyone think this is ok?

• Sad
Reactions: 36

Indie is 19 months old.
Indie’s breakfast today was a few tiny oat pancakes with a couple of strawberries. She ate this in the park. It’s January.
You see Joe and Rosie have both finished their meals so Indie must have had the bowl in front of her for a while before Joe started filming.
Joe then says she’s having nothing else, she’ll play for an hour and then he’ll give her the bowl of food again. That will make it dinner at 7.30pm. He repeats again that she’s not eaten since lunch. Indie is 19 months old.
Joe says he thinks she hasn’t eaten anything because she saw his toast and wants toast. Indie can not have any toast.
Joe then sits Indie down with a picture book, the first book is food & drink. He asks her where the orange juice is, Indie (who has not eaten since lunch) points to the milk and says milk.
We then see Indie back in her high chair, Joe says an hour has passed making it 7.30. I die waves her arms at the sight of the bowl.
Indie puts some food in her mouth and spits it back out. She clearly does not like it.

When you write it all down it’s even worse 😞😞😞

Reactions: 7
I like joe.... BUT what the actual duck does he feed his daughter.....she wants a chicken nugget

Reactions: 2

Indie is 19 months old.

You forgot Joe is a bellend
Don't be like Joe

😜

• Haha
Tonight has been so bad. I even had to show my husband and he was shocked.

I'm so glad he did offer he an alternative meal even if it was just an omelette. I was worried when she said she would just get milk and bed considering she hasn't ate since lunch.
Screenshot_20200109-220708_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I like joe.... BUT what the actual duck does he feed his daughter.....she wants a chicken nugget
How can you like him if you've read his full thread? He is a prick.

I'm so glad he did offer he an alternative meal even if it was just an omelette. I was worried when she said she would just get milk and bed considering she hasn't ate since lunch.
View attachment 70709
Maybe people replied to that being like "wtf" about only giving her milk since she hadn't eaten since lunch so he whipped up the omelet.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 70709
So she can work up an appetite? The kid hasn't eaten for hours, I think she has an appetite.

Her little flapping hands when he puts the omelette down 😔 she's starving!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree with all the others above who've said this makes them feel very uncomfortable. The thought of poor Indie being left feeling hungry and then treated like that when she's upset, with a camera in her face, is just heartbreaking. I used to think Joe was an alright guy, but the more I bear witness to his parenting, the more I despise him. He's using his poor baby to sell his brand and that is disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 70729

Never failed until tonight. hole. #teamindie
That whole caption reads horrifically:
"I don't worry about her going hungry because that's exactly what I want."
"3 hours later I heated it up, she ate the lot and she loved it." THREE hours after? She was starving, Joe.
"She isn't fussy because I don't give her the option."

I think he means well but his approach is so bleeping unhealthy. Indie is going go through life thinking eating between meals is bad when it isn't. So disordered. She's a baby and when they're growing they have big appetites and guess what, they get fussy. I can't wait until she can really use her voice. For duck's sake, Joe, I have a DOG and sometimes he doesn't want to eat the same meal so we have to mix it up, even if that means sprinkling freeze-dried chicken on his food. If a dog doesn't want to eat the same thing all the time, obviously a human won't want to either.

I think we’re in the minority here ... his following is growing lots!!
F5995694-0D19-4339-978E-87F141454C92.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.