Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A breastfeeding, sleep deprived new mum needs more porridge than a one year old. Yet this pic def looks like Indie gets a bigger breakfast
View attachment 69215
When I was breastfeeding I’d have double that portion of porridge...then speed eat toasted tea cakes an hour later when my son was having his morning nap 😂

Reactions: 5
Soooooo smug

“only person who I know who works as hard as me”:sick::rolleyes:
Dude are you seriously saying you work harder than anyone else? (Other than your brother) come on now..
Yeah ok Joe- you were Working hard today sat in a cafe making Instagram videos 🙄 ffs the div

• Haha
Soooooo smug

Dude are you seriously saying you work harder than anyone else? (Other than your brother) come on now..
Ew, his brothers hair. It looks greasy. Is he modelling himself after some latter day rocker? And spelling his name with two Ks....

Reactions: 6
Soooooo smug

Wow what a slap in the face to your fans. To those who work in our emergency services. Even to the people behind the scenes who actually do the donkey work on his various vanity projects!! Whilst he just prances around cooking quinoa and taking his kid to the park!

Reactions: 13
Ugh how patronising and idiotic. So he works harder than a neurosurgeon performing a 9 hour life changing surgery, or an Australian firefighter working 17 hour days trying to battle the bushfires. How condescending and pathetic!

He clearly reads here as he’s changed the post! Hi Joe 👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Ew, his brothers hair. It looks greasy. Is he modelling himself after some latter day rocker? And spelling his name with two Ks....
isn't that a girls way of spelling it ? 🤣 (well ill let Nikki 6 from motley crue get way with it as hes a genuine rock star)
the pair of them are just nauseating beyond belief! 🤢

isn't that a girls way of spelling it ? 🤣 (well ill let Nikki 6 from motley crue get way with it as hes a genuine rock star)
the pair of them are just nauseating beyond belief! 🤢
Nikki, or Nicky is general a female thing. Most men called Nicholas shorten it to Nick or Nic.

Reactions: 3
He’s got a short memory! He worked one full day last week and was bloody knackered ... no cheeky workouts and straight to bed at 7!

Reactions: 6
Ugh how patronising and idiotic. So he works harder than a neurosurgeon performing a 9 hour life changing surgery, or an Australian firefighter working 17 hour days trying to battle the bushfires. How condescending and pathetic!

He clearly reads here as he’s changed the post! Hi Joe 👋
I can still see it on his post ?

Reactions: 1
Just seen his latest IG vid. He treated himself to a three course meal while out ‘biking’ - hope his wife took the opportunity to eat while he was out

Reactions: 9
Just seen his latest IG vid. He treated himself to a three course meal while out ‘biking’ - hope his wife took the opportunity to eat while he was out
After delving into his IG more and the wean one, plus reading here, I bet he is a right control freak. What a nightmare to live with.

The fact he got Rosie and indie one cake ‘to share’ ... how generous and non-controlling of him 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It really upset me to watch that video! His son is only weeks old and obviously needs soothing, but he's posting videos on Instagram? Wtaf? He's not even making any effort to comfort him. I don't understand how you can be a parent and listen to your baby cry like that without doing something to comfort them, let alone use social media! Shocked!

Reactions: 8
His live! Omg his baby is 1 please tell me how he can claim to be a child parenting god! He really annoys me 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.