Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad that getting his work out in first was more of a priority than feeding his kid at a decent time !
im no perfect parent but kids cant always eat with their parents especially if its late. surely it not gonna kill her to have quick beans on toast or something that takes minutes to make (i used to do this with mine).
and all that rice just before she went to bed ...not good it sits in your stomach..ive had a few 🤢 incidents with my kids where they've eaten rice late at night ..it doesnt digest that well ! he had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 9
His smug braggy post about their fridge full of breastmilk. It’s not even his!!! If I was in the early days of feeding and struggling that would make me feel even worse. He’s just unbearable.

Reactions: 17
His smug braggy post about their fridge full of breastmilk. It’s not even his!!! If I was in the early days of feeding and struggling that would make me feel even worse. He’s just unbearable.
Came here to say the same thing- and to say they can use it so his mum can let them go out?! Can’t imagine that’s the first thing on Rosie’s mind! And especially as she’s have to pump if she missed a feed anyway this early on.. he’s no idea!

Reactions: 10
Hey Joe 👋🏻 . Has he literally just posted a freezer full of breastmilk to prove that Rosie is still breastfeeding because didn’t someone question it on the last page? Hope the sad got is keeping Rosie fed properly and not starving her like he does with Indie

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m starting to change my opinion of Rosie! Her comments on their live Q&A showed that she’s as sackless as him... They’re both the parents and bringing the kids up like this together.

Reactions: 4
Also the book is such a vanity project. It’s not about helping others it’s anout being the first man on the front of a weaning book. He just gets worse.

Reactions: 6
Same with me. Would spend hours pumping for a lousy ounce if i was lucky. Had to switch to formula in the end as it was so stressful

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t believe he wrote those sections about ‘every baby is different blah blah’ ... he honestly believes people are tit parents and he’s a god!

Reactions: 5
My child had an allergic reaction similar to indies at a similar age and I was so beside myself with worry..his is A bleeping PAGE I HIS BOOK

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think he's borderline dangerous to vulnerable and impressionable people. I can't believe there aren't any professional bodies who aren't able to step in and educate this fraudster or stop him from miseducating people.
His business was built on fabricating success stories (like the one where he stood my images and pretended I'd done his programme). People have then followed him and are now hanging on to his every word because they're desperate to be thin and fit.

He's promoting eating disorders and unrealistic exercise ideals. Not only in adults but children too. He has an unhealthy mindset which he believes is normal and he's projecting this onto really vulnerable people.

Reactions: 15
He’s really obnoxious. Did you see him whining to his wife about standing on his glasses. Idiot.

Reactions: 3
Also the book is such a vanity project. It’s not about helping others it’s anout being the first man on the front of a weaning book. He just gets worse.
Vanity project is his middle name. Even on those school hiit tours, you can see he hates them, the enthusiasm is so forced, and although the premise behind them to encourage children to get moving is great, you just know he’s doing it predominantly for self-promotion. He doesn’t care about anyone else’s kid, his are already the best.

Reactions: 8
I’m changing his name to “Joe gets on my bleeping Wick(s)”.
I can’t watch him anymore, his sweaty post work out chest and man bun combo makes me want to vomit, it’s really not attractive.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
hahahah, yes!

He is so unattractive. Between his straggly hair and his annoying voice, ugh.
Urgh, imagine shagging him 🤢

Do we reckon he goes hell for leather for 20 seconds and rests for 10, all whilst shouting motivational tit like “sexy booooiiiii” or “I made a pledge to be the best shagger I can be and here I am” and “knackered, had broken sleep but I’m going to have a go because I know it’ll improve my mood” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Do we reckon he goes hell for leather for 20 seconds and rests for 10, all whilst shouting motivational tit like “sexy booooiiiii” or “I made a pledge to be the best shagger I can be and here I am” and “knackered, had broken sleep but I’m going to have a go because I know it’ll improve my mood” 😂😂
hahahaahah omg

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Do you think he stands there ready for action shouting length boooiiiii 😂😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.