Joe Wicks - The Body Coach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each to their own but what’s the need to be running out to a restaurant with your new born after a hospital stay. A ffs out the baby in a lay flat carry cot and give the poor baby a hat
Absolutely. Especially at this time of year when there are so many bugs and viruses about.

Reactions: 7
Each to their own but what’s the need to be running out to a restaurant with your new born after a hospital stay. A ffs out the baby in a lay flat carry cot and give the poor baby a hat
I had a straight forward labour at home and still spent the first week in bed, crying (mostly happy tears), not able to put a bra on from milk coming in 😂 My new mum friends were all messaging saying they’d been out for their first shopping trip and I felt like a total failure. In hindsight I think those first weeks are so precious, glad I took my time with it all. Poor Rosie must be under so much pressure to give the right image of everything being wonderful. Give it a few days and she’ll be dragged onto a fitness video 🙄

Reactions: 13
This live is so cringeworthy.. he really thinks he’s the god of all things baby!

Wow. These two are both as bad as eachother ... clueless!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
He just said they will film her journey back to fitness after her 6 week check 😬

I think that could make so many people feel awful and put such pressure on new mums.

Reactions: 9
He just said they will film her journey back to fitness after her 6 week check 😬

I think that could make so many people feel awful and put such pressure on new mums.
I don’t have an issue with that, but then again I started exercising after my 6 week check as I was lucky, like Rosie to have a straightforward labour. Not everyone does so there shouldn’t be a rush.

I do find it telling that she hasn’t appeared on Instagram though - it would be refreshing to see a postpartum body before her ‘return’ to fitness.

Oh god you would think he is the only person to ever have 2 babies lol! He is going to be doubley worse now with 2 little ones....

Reactions: 8
Never seen a child shovel food into her mouth like his little girl does nothing wrong with that but she just seems to have alot on her spoon 🤔 altho she doesn't get snacks don't forget so she's probably starving 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
I thought the same! I occasionally gave up on the car seat thing, due to complete exhaustion on my own and sometimes it's difficult to just pull over on a car journey and let your baby lay down but saying that I was wracked with guilt if I did and to be fair I wouldn't have been caught dead with my newbie baby (let alone prem) in a noisy restaurant. At least use the bassinet part of the pram!
I hate judging parents because it's so tough and we make decisions based on how we feel, infant included and sometimes the advice just can't be followed. But joe you're in the public eye and a representative to new mum's or mum's to be who are confused enough stop trying to show your perfect life, show reality. This is what I aim to feed indie but sometimes pizza chips and baked beans will do!

Also put some clothes on your baby! It'swinter and he's rolling around a fluffy blanket that's half in do a just in a nappy. It wasn't long ago he was snug in his mums poor thing

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I thought the same! I occasionally gave up on the car seat thing, due to complete exhaustion on my own and sometimes it's difficult to just pull over on a car journey and let your baby lay down but saying that I was wracked with guilt if I did and to be fair I wouldn't have been caught dead with my newbie baby (let alone prem) in a noisy restaurant. At least use the bassinet part of the pram!
I hate judging parents because it's so tough and we make decisions based on how we feel, infant included and sometimes the advice just can't be followed. But joe you're in the public eye and a representative to new mum's or mum's to be who are confused enough stop trying to show your perfect life, show reality. This is what I aim to feed indie but sometimes pizza chips and baked beans will do!

Also put some clothes on your baby! It'swinter and he's rolling around a fluffy blanket that's half in do a just in a nappy. It wasn't long ago he was snug in his mums poor thing
I thought the same about the baby in just a nappy. Their house may be warm but he still needs clothes on in winter.

His voice and accent is rough and obnoxious to listen to. Doesn’t match his aspirations or the circles he now moves in. Voices are very important to me.

Reactions: 3
Just because Joe is always half naked doesn’t mean his newborn has to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find the idea that you should be working out when your eyes are “stinging with tiredness” after looking after a newborn all night quite damaging actually. New mothers (because let’s be honest, all his followers are women) should be being encouraged to rest and eat plenty, not work out

Reactions: 31
I find the idea that you should be working out when your eyes are “stinging with tiredness” after looking after a newborn all night quite damaging actually. New mothers (because let’s be honest, all his followers are women) should be being encouraged to rest and eat plenty, not work out
Absolutely this. Rest is as important as activity, especially when you’re tired. Listen to your body!

Those raspberries and grapes look massive ... is that not a choking hazard?

Reactions: 3
So weird that he has a print out of his insta birth announcement on the fridge rather than just a picture of his son....

Is it just so he can see/show off how many likes it got? Or show off his soppy message to his son?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know and here is a video of her working out with weights heavily pregnant just before she went into early labour ! O brilliant let me get on that 🤔
I wondered about this. Supposedly that heavy workout was 'pregnancy safe' and yet she had an early labour? I can't help but think the two might have been connected?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.