Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who on earth dumps an entire ganache of chocolate in porridge and on toast? He's a fitness trainer?? His diet is appalling!! No wonder he just has an average looking body. Someone needs to tell the fitness trainer that you can't out train a bad diet.
Can you imagine if a slimming world consultant was showing this 😂
I would be fuming if I had paid out for the app but have to watch him guzzling down toast every 5 mins ! He has all fecking day long to exercise he’s not tired from a days work like the rest of us !! He’s lifestyle is sold on a bed of lies ! Yet normal people are paying out hard earned money because they want to be like Joe !!

Reactions: 15
I would be fuming if I had paid out for the app but have to watch him guzzling down toast every 5 mins ! He has all fecking day long to exercise he’s not tired from a days work like the rest of us !! He’s lifestyle is sold on a bed of lies ! Yet normal people are paying out hard earned money because they want to be like Joe !!
What gets me is he selling an exercise and diet plan yet he never, ever stops documenting the crap he eats and how much he drinks. I don't get it at all?? I wouldn't normally give a stuff about anyone's eating or drinking habits but this is literally what he is known for!

Reactions: 12
He's Ben Stiller's character from the film 'Dodgeball'.

There is a certain irony that so many fitness influencers have a weird relationship with food. Lots of cheat days and binging eating challenges.

Reactions: 9
Cheeky bastard isn’t he. God he makes my stomach churn

Reactions: 3
Anyone know what he’s on about in his latest stories? “I’ve been made redundant when I put myself on the line to save others from redundancy... the good die young” wth?

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what he’s on about in his latest stories? “I’ve been made redundant when I put myself on the line to save others from redundancy... the good die young” wth?
Is it an office quote?

Also why the duck does he pull stupid faces every time he picks something ridiculous for fancy dress fridays?! Its not cool or impressive just really cringe
Like his want a cup of Rosie Lee out the window!

duck sake I try hard not to be really mean but who gives a duck that he's having an ice bath

Reactions: 12
duck sake I try hard not to be really mean but who gives a duck that he's having an ice bath
You just know that 100 Insta stories are imminent. And seriously - who the hell is interested in a step by step explanation of what the builders have done? 'Here's the step they've built, needs painting on the side and then the fence will go here' - I mean these are the conversations you RUN from. He is such a bloody bore, all he does is boast and show off. twit.

Reactions: 17
All that money thrown at it and the sauna is a completely difference colour and tone to the decking. I find that so weird

Reactions: 4
That story of Marley on the scooter has given me the actual fear!!! 😨😨😨
How irresponsible are these two!!!??? 😡

Why did the sauna/ice bath stories need to be saved as a highlight? How many of his followers will need to refer back to them as ‘inspo’ for their own garden?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did the sauna/ice bath stories need to be saved as a highlight? How many of his followers will need to refer back to them as ‘inspo’ for their own garden?!
Maybe they were #gifted and it’s part of the deal.

Reactions: 8
The incessant questions drive me mad & you can tell they annoy Indie. I think she’s going to dislike her Dad as she grows up for his constant pestering

Reactions: 11
The constant questions he keeps asking Indie - it reminds me how I would talk to my kids before they had learnt any words i.e. under 1 year old - where you say what things are, i've only ever started a word for them when that word was 'please' or 'thank you' to make a point to not forget your manners. I just don't understand how his parenting hasn't grown with Indie, it's so utterly sad that he's so disconnected from her development

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.