Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long it will be before we get to see Rosie’s smoking hot body in a bikini in the Jacuzzi 🙄🙄
As if lockdown could get any worse 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very interesting 🤔 ! He acts like an immature student and now he’s playing games into the small hours I bet ! Maybe that’s the reason he’s tired in the morning and not because of poor Marley ! Honestly I don’t know how Rosie puts up with him !
She puts up with him for the ££££
I’ve said it many times she’s not the downtrodden woman we think she is...

Reactions: 12
I'm new here, only joined because of some covidiot influencer, but I can honestly say after reading these threads then looking back through his content, jesus it's like I've had tattle eye surgery... He really does come off as a complete knob! I never saw it before.

Reactions: 29
I'm new here, only joined because of some covidiot influencer, but I can honestly say after reading these threads then looking back through his content, jesus it's like I've had tattle eye surgery... He really does come off as a complete knob! I never saw it before.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Apologies if this has been said before (I can’t be bothered to read through all the threads 😁) but I think he comes across on his you tube workout videos as not very fit at all! He’s constantly saying ‘ow’ and moaning and groaning. I’m like ‘erm this isn’t that hard, am I not doing it right?’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Welcome!! ❤🙋🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Apologies if this has been said before (I can’t be bothered to read through all the threads 😁) but I think he comes across on his you tube workout videos as not very fit at all! He’s constantly saying ‘ow’ and moaning and groaning. I’m like ‘erm this isn’t that hard, am I not doing it right?’ 🤣
Yup! I remember doing some of his and thinking this isn't hard how is he out of breath?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup! I remember doing some of his and thinking this isn't hard how is he out of breath?
I used to assume it was just because he talked and worked out at the same time. But yes for a boot camp instructor as he was. He does come across as always out of breath.
Who's naming their kid after this prick? Snapchat article about names on the rise since the beginning of the pandemic
I really need an eye roll emoji for this...

Reactions: 8
I'm the nations pe teacher, Ill have a good old cry on camera because I feel so bad for everyone.

Now here's 700 story's of my new Canadian, cedar wood sauna, jacuzzi, and ice bath that costs 1000s.
Shipped from Canada by the way.
Look how big it is.
Well it has to be big because it came from Canada, made from cedar wood that smells so woody!

so that's 6 people to construct it, and one person to stick needles in his ass, potential 7 people to infect if he's got covid.
Ffs I'm more mad I didn't even notice this in all honesty.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think he films a couple of work outs in one go so that’s why he is always fucked in them.he has to be some bit fit .

Getting young children to talk about booze is not funny or cute, it’s weird and disordered.
And if it was a lower class family with less money - social services would be called . But it’s HILARIOUS when it’s the nations hero.

Reactions: 8
I'm the nations pe teacher, Ill have a good old cry on camera because I feel so bad for everyone.

Now here's 700 story's of my new Canadian, cedar wood sauna, jacuzzi, and ice bath that costs 1000s.
Look how big it is.
Well it has to be big because it came from Canada, made from cedar wood that smells so woody!

so that's 6 people to construct it, and one person to stick needles in his ass, potential 7 people to infect if he's got covid.
He is the absolute dregs of humanity.

Reactions: 7

Look how big it is.

From Canada 🇨🇦 you say ? 🧐 I didn’t hear him say that 25 times 😤
Really hope they watch Indie and Marley with that Jacuzzi ! They parent like teens in a flat share no idea of safety !

Reactions: 12
Just putting this here in case the DM needs ammo for a bring down of the messiah.

Is it really necessary? I understand re keeping business afloat but its a lockdown during a global pandemic!

But hey ho Joe gets to show off how much money he has installing his sauna jacuzzi and ice bath!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
From Canada 🇨🇦 you say ? 🧐 I didn’t hear him say that 25 times 😤
Really hope they watch Indie and Marley with that Jacuzzi ! They parent like teens in a flat share no idea of safety !
A family lost of one their twins during the first lockdown because of their outdoor hot tub. Poor mum was looking after twins and working at home on a video call, one twin escaped the room they were in, got outside and sadly drowned. 💔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Tattle Wicks’ Instagram content for this weekend Bingo!

1. Shot of Joe’s bare arse streaking to the Jacuzzi
2. Shot of Dozie, in a bikini, in the jacuzzi. Water level just below the tits for maximum impact.
3. 9 billion stories of Joe making farting references in the jacuzzi
4. Footage of Joe perilously dangling Marley in the jacuzzi
5. Footage of Indie in the jacuzzi delivering the line ‘early gin ton in the jacuzzi’
6. 3 billion mentions of Canada
7. Patronising speech about how buying a jacuzzi can improve your mental health, if you would like to improve your mental health subscribe to my plan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why has he got "the staff" to fill it up, lazy arse do it yourself, all you have to do is point the hosepipe in, shame you didn't think to get yourself an outdoor hot water tap Joe, would have saved those 6-7 hours to heat it up 😉

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.