Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Virginia Water is going into Tier 4 now isn’t it? Oh dear, Joe, you’re going to have to spend time with your kids at Christmas now.
I am pretty certain that Joe will have watched that and interpreted it in his own little way to mean his brother and mum can come round, and he can still go on a bike ride into a different tier. Or book a hotel on business and take the family.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Thanks Joe it will be the first time in my life I won’t be able to see my family at Christmas including my 86 year old Nan but I’m sure selfishly exercising will help my family !
#twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to reply to those stories, he’s seriously pissed me off - I told him bluntly that exercise isn’t going to stop people from being upset about not seeing family this Christmas and told him he should not be passing comments on how to deal with mental health when he’s not qualified to do so. bleeping prick

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I work for the nhs. On Christmas Day I’m going to leave for work at 7am. I’ll get home at 9pm. That’s pretty much any opportunity to mix gone. So if he has a houseful of people on Christmas Day I’ll be cross, he’s in tier 4 and should stick to the rules

Reactions: 11
He's really pissed me off this morning with that!!! 😡😡...even drove me to replying then un-following him!! Prick!
Such an hole isn’t it, preaching about how to handle things from his 4 million pound house, surrounded by his family. 🙄

Reactions: 12
He'll be salivating at the thought of a January lockdown 🤑🤑

The quest for his knighthood continues...

Reactions: 11
Absolute twunt. I hate him so much, and even more so after this mornings stories. He’s the first person to jump into bed when the going gets tough, literally the other day he was saying he was too moody to exercise so he had a nap instead! What an absolute prick. We all know he’ll be breaking the Christmas rules, meanwhile so many of us have had our plans scuppered even after the most truly awful year in so many more ways than bleeping COVID. Sir Joe will not be removing his head from his hole to see this though. Oh no. Exercise is the cure. Unsure how much longer I can hate follow him for.......

Reactions: 10
I was hoping he'd walk into a lamppost after his eye surgery to knock himself out for a while, giving all of us and especially Rosie some peace and quiet and time away from the twit 🤣

His overexposure and the amount of butt licking he's received from the media and shallow members of the general public (the ones who fall for his crap and help him line his pockets) this year alone is disgusting. I can't imagine how much more insufferable and exposed he's going to become next year. :rolleyes:

• Haha
He sent me over the edge yesterday. No amount of exercise is going to change the fact I can't see my mum. Have stuck to the rules all year yet he's happy here there and everywhere! Safe to say I've been blocked! Good riddance you curly haired ****

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh yes, there’s no way it will just be the four of them on Christmas Day.

He’ll be another one that exploits the ‘childcare bubble’ no doubt
The thing is the childcare bubble is for work so isn’t valid for Christmas Day unless his mum is having the kids while he films a workout over Christmas dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It wouldn’t surprise me if he hires a house in a lower tier area, despite travel out of tier 4 being advised against so he can have his Mum and Nikki’s family over which would make 3 households (Even though you’re meant to follow the rules of the tier you live in). Insufferable.

Reactions: 5
Thinking about it, I think they might -just- be able to bubble up with another family as they had a child under 1 on December 2nd and that’s what the rules state. He’s been breaking the rules left right and centre ALL year though and it genuinely is people like him that are the reason why we’re all stuck in tier 4.

Reactions: 9
As usual not a single negative comment on his grid post. Everyone falling over themselves.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Who are all of these deluded people in the comments? They’re commenting as if he’s the messiah!

Reactions: 2
He makes me feel physically ill. I almost bought into the hype and purchased his programme last year THANK GOD I hired an actual personal trainer who knew what the eff she was talking about and practised what she preached!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.