Joe Wicks #9 For those who can’t see through his act, you can buy his Bodycoach app

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy has no sense of humour! He’s so boring! In that last video you can see how angry he is that he’s been seen as less than perfect!! I bet he’s an absolute diva in real life!!

Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but that fart had me HOWLING (think I need to get out) I’m laughing even typing this. More so because he does everything he can to be so “proper” and then lets rip the dirtiest fart live to everyone. Ahhhh Joe you twit. Also... shut up about it. We didn’t need the millions of stories about it afterwards you wet fart! Excuse the pun 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The fact its taken a wet fart to give him some kind of entertaining content just sums him up completely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Does anyone wonder if the fart was intentional? He’s getting more publicity now. The thought just crossed my mind

Reactions: 23
I’ve never watched PE with Joe before, I’d quite frankly rather tit on my hands and clap, but have just see the bit he posted from earlier dressed as Buzz Lightyear....what the duck is he doing? That isn’t PE, nowhere even close....and encouraging kids to run up the wall, if I’d done that as a child I’d have got a clip round the ear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve never watched PE with Joe before, I’d quite frankly rather tit on my hands and clap, but have just see the bit he posted from earlier dressed as Buzz Lightyear....what the duck is he doing? That isn’t PE, nowhere even close....and encouraging kids to run up the wall, if I’d done that as a child I’d have got a clip round the ear 😂

He did this in his old house too. Climbed on the wall shelves... and all i could think of was parents telling their kids NOT to copy that.

Maybe i am being over cautious but if not done correctly foeward and backward roles can be dangerous if not done correctly.

I did do them when i was more flexible and younger (approx 8 to 11years) and had someone to teach me to make sure my neck was tucked in etc. But maybe i am just being a worry wort and can see potential injuries ir may cause and kids don't have that fear and tend to let their bodies just go with it..🤷🏽🤷🏽

Reactions: 9
Joe would do far better to let Indie play and learn that way than drilling her with holding a pen. I worked in early years childcare years ago and we had parents who were angry we didn’t ‘do’ handwriting practice - but we did lots of activities to help hand strength and fine & gross motor skills. Just learning to write is a limited skill, encouraging development of the wider skills is a much better idea.

Don’t let this knob convince you he’s a perfect parent - he absolutely IS NOT.

Reactions: 24
Just seen his buzz light year work out - wtf??!!!!!he's running around, jumping of walls, those splits/lunges and the forward/backward rolls - utterly reckless, can cause injuries and dangerous for children - shameful that that is promoted as a safe workout for kids.😳😤

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Does anyone wonder if the fart was intentional? He’s getting more publicity now. The thought just crossed my mind
First thing that crossed my mind! Especially when he then milked it so much afterwards!
I’ve had a break from his posts and stories and what struck me now is he has developed a “character” with all the gurning/sayings /OTT behaviour... in a similar way he did at the beginning with the original lean in 15 posts and leaning out of the window. It’s all such an act and performance now.

Just seen his buzz light year work out - wtf??!!!!!he's running around, jumping of walls, those splits/lunges and the forward/backward rolls - utterly reckless, can cause injuries and dangerous for children - shameful that that is promoted as a safe workout for kids.😳😤
It’s horrendous! There is nothing about it that is PE, just manic behaviour that has associated risks for him and anyone copying it. 😡

Reactions: 6
Comments are terrible for him on this article 😂😂😂

I’m just reading through, I’m loving the comments 😂 people have genuinely had enough of him now, and are starting to realise what an utter twit is really is and the reasons why he’s doing this again 🤑💰💰💰

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.