Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back again amending his habits.
You know, if his "plan" and his "lifestyle" really worked, he wouldn't have to keep promising to overhaul himself like this every few weeks.
He's a bloody broken record.
It's the definitive yo-yo diet.
Genuinely he is the poster boy of disordered eating and exercising as penance for food.

At least he's not blaming the kids for his sleeplessness this time. His sleep hygiene promises lasted a long time didn't they 🙄
I came to say the same thing. I can’t believe anyone would watch those stories and think yeah, I want to buy his plan and book. He’s just a normal person that eats rubbish, stays up too late and says he’s going to ‘start on Monday’ each week but never does.

I also don’t think just three meals is enough, especially if you’re exercising a lot. (Healthy) snacks are important too. No wonder he has to eat 12 weetabix at 10pm when he only had 3 pieces of pasta for dinner.

Also I love a snack, but 4 slices of toast and 6 weetabix 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Indie's ballet class is still running then during lockdown? They've obviously decided to class themselves as a baby support group as the Royal Academy of Dance have confirmed that dance classes cannot continue (only exams). Some toddler groups are completely stretching the rules, I've been told by my child's group that they mainly have to be a support group to open (not for example be a messy play group that offers some support), so groups such as breast feeding support are the ones that should be open. This lockdown has been so pathetic.
Same - our toddler goes to a proper affiliated dance school and they have been running classes via zoom.

4 slices of toast and 6 weetabix when you’re not even hungry screams eating disorder!

Reactions: 8
If he has issues to hia phone that keeps him up all night. Someone needs to buy himnone of those little phone cage/safe/prison things that are all the rage at the moment... he cam lock it in their for z timeframe.

Or give it to Rosie after x time less temptation to look

Reactions: 3
He’s so tiresome. Whinge, whinge and more whinging. How can he have so many fans? He could build himself a soundproofed room to get his sleep in.

Reactions: 7
Its all so bleeding obvious and boring that he repeats the no sleep/no exercise/eat like tit when he's got a new book to promote. Plus like someone said he'll probably do black Friday deals on his 90 day plan (next stop Joe not managing to stay on track with attempting that again!)

I wish the Media had picked up on his bleeping rule breaking with Jamie Oliver et all. Let alone all the other stuff which we've picked up on in these threads.

Also did they get a dog I noticed one briefly in his stories this morning or is someone visiting when they shouldn't be again?

Reactions: 10
Its all so bleeding obvious and boring that he repeats the no sleep/no exercise/eat like tit when he's got a new book to promote. Plus like someone said he'll probably do black Friday deals on his 90 day plan (next stop Joe not managing to stay on track with attempting that again!)

I wish the Media had picked up on his bleeping rule breaking with Jamie Oliver et all. Let alone all the other stuff which we've picked up on in these threads.

Also did they get a dog I noticed one briefly in his stories this morning or is someone visiting when they shouldn't be again?
It’s strange because if it is their Dog they never show it ?
It could be Joe’smum she could be in his bubble ?

I’m pretty sure that women shouldn’t eat that much tuna and given that he is a giant fanny it could actually be quite dangerous 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That photo of indie in front of the Christmas tree, wearing clothes that are far too small for her ☹

Going to bed at 8.30 is one way to stop yourself snacking before bedtime I guess...
He was supposed to be doing this before - leaving his phone downstairs, going to bed early, eating healthy. Just proves he can’t stick to anything, and if he can’t do that, how the he’ll does he expect people to stick to the plan he’s flogging. He’s such a fraud!

Reactions: 11
I know like he's hardly poor he afford the poor thing some fitting clothes. Why was marley left yet again honestly that poor boy is gonna grow up with a complex

Reactions: 3
Bit of a lurker on here but it ROYALLY pisses me of that he says 'get leaner -> gain confidence' it's the bleeping 21st century. I thought we were over everyone having to look the same way? And that confidence doesn't need to be linked to the way you look, and especially looking like some twats version of what he finds attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit of a lurker on here but it ROYALLY pisses me of that he says 'get leaner -> gain confidence' it's the bleeping 21st century. I thought we were over everyone having to look the same way? And that confidence doesn't need to be linked to the way you look, and especially looking like some twats version of what he finds attractive.
Yea tbh we could all eat and exercise the same and look completely different genetic plays a part. I honestly don't find Joe attractive or is body

Reactions: 6
I know like he's hardly poor he afford the poor thing some fitting clothes. Why was marley left yet again honestly that poor boy is gonna grow up with a complex
I've said this before but they are tight as a duck's arse. I wonder whether they bite off more than they can chew with mortgages on their massive houses and then leave themselves short. I still have no clue why they put their 6 month old baby on the floor to sleep after he outgrew his moses basket when there are a whole array of (significantly more safe) products they could have used.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.