Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely this. Such a coward. I’d have much more respect for him if he came out and acknowledged what he did was wrong & apologised. But instead he goes quiet on insta and runs to twitter because he is addicted to social media.
He’s posted on Facebook as well and people are sticking up for him on the body coach page 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
first time poster. hi! I cannot believe there are people commenting about how it's ok as other programmes there are people hugging. yes, but you don't see Ant and Dec / Claudia and Tess / bake off judges hugging each other or the contestants. contestants are hugging each other as they are or have self isolated. I'm so beyond furious. i don't much care for people breaking the rules. what you don't see can't hurt you (of course in the case of Covid, it can 'cause ya know it's a virus we cannot see!). anyway, I'm wracking my brains as to complaints I can make. i don't, or think i ever have had such rage. Am I getting old? or just being a keyboard warrior? either way, I'm going to be just another number in the complaints section for channel 4 / Ofcom. But I'll take that.

Reactions: 11
He’s posted on Facebook as well and people are sticking up for him on the body coach page 😡
It's great when "Be kind" and other derivatives of the term are used in an attempt to silence completely fair criticism isn't it?

Don't say anything against me, or criticise my behaviour, because to do so isn't kind.
You should just accept everything.

There's a difference between being kind and allowing toxic or harmful behaviour to go unchallenged.

Sorry, Joe, but none of the comments were unkind, they were reasonable and you need to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's great when "Be kind" and other derivatives of the term are used in an attempt to silence completely fair criticism isn't it?

Don't say anything against me, or criticise my behaviour, because to do so isn't kind.

There's a difference between being kind and allowing toxic or harmful behaviour to go unchallenged.

Sorry, Joe, but none of the comments were unkind, they were reasonable and you need to do better.
I hate the ‘if you cant say something nice, don’t say anything at all’ mantra - none of the comments have been unkind, people are just calling out behaviour that isn’t consistent with the guidance at the moment.

One of the comments on Facebook resonated with me ‘Fairness wins, kindness gets taken advantage of’ how he’s behaving isn’t fair, which is why he’s being called out.

The thing is the reason why he’s ran to Facebook is because a lot of his audience on there won’t be aware of his misdemeanours on Instagram, which is why they’re wholly supportive of his ’be kind’ bollocks. He‘s a coward by not addressing it on Instagram but it doesn’t surprise me. Narcissist.

• Heart
I hate the ‘if you cant say something nice, don’t say anything at all’ mantra - none of the comments have been unkind, people are just calling out behaviour that isn’t consistent with the guidance at the moment.

One of the comments on Facebook resonated with me ‘Fairness wins, kindness gets taken advantage of’ how he’s behaving isn’t fair, which is why he’s being called out.

The thing is the reason why he’s ran to Facebook is because a lot of his audience on there won’t be aware of his misdemeanours on Instagram, which is why they’re wholly supportive of his ’be kind’ bollocks. He‘s a coward by not addressing it on Instagram but it doesn’t surprise me. Narcissist.

Precisely. It's been posted without context. He needs to feel adored, it's a compulsion.

But the thing is, if he had the ability to critically consider his own actions and not rush to put everything on social media trying to be hilarious and relatable, he'd avoid a hell of a lot of this.

If you're going to disregard lockdown rules, don't share it with with 3 million+ people! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think a lot of his problems stem from the fact he’s not that bright and he doesn’t think before he acts/speaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Exactly! I’m so sick of seeing people defend him saying, “look at what he’s done for charity!”
So that gives him the bleeping right to ignore the rules which everyone else has to follow? Whatever. People just can’t see what an arrogant knobhead he really is, they should all be ashamed of themselves for breaking the rules and rubbing it in people’s faces, especially right before Christmas when families should all be together, but we aren’t because most of us are doing what we’ve been told. Makes me furious!!

• Heart
first time poster. hi! I cannot believe there are people commenting about how it's ok as other programmes there are people hugging. yes, but you don't see Ant and Dec / Claudia and Tess / bake off judges hugging each other or the contestants. contestants are hugging each other as they are or have self isolated. I'm so beyond furious. i don't much care for people breaking the rules. what you don't see can't hurt you (of course in the case of Covid, it can 'cause ya know it's a virus we cannot see!). anyway, I'm wracking my brains as to complaints I can make. i don't, or think i ever have had such rage. Am I getting old? or just being a keyboard warrior? either way, I'm going to be just another number in the complaints section for channel 4 / Ofcom. But I'll take that.
Welcome 🙏 I’m just as annoyed as you but Covid hasn’t effected matey boy one tiny bit ! So he doesn’t care

Welcome 🙏 I’m just as annoyed as you but Covid hasn’t effected matey boy one tiny bit ! So he doesn’t care he’s been carrying on like normal seeing all his family etc nights away. He was away at Wilderness reserve two weeks ago and looked like other were with him then !

Reactions: 4
They are both sad cases who should never have been given the oxygen of publicity as they are narcissists. Pure and bleeping simple. I’m am sick of this shallow society we live in.

They are both sad cases who should never have been given the oxygen of publicity as they are narcissists. Pure and bleeping simple. I’m am sick of this shallow society we live in.
Meant Wicks and Smith

Reactions: 6
How deluded are some people! “He raised a lot of money for Children In Need”
No he didn’t, it’s Children In Need, people were always going to donate anyway. He just gave them some content, was rewarded rather generously for it and got a ton of self promotion in the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How deluded are some people! “He raised a lot of money for Children In Need”
No he didn’t, it’s Children In Need, people were always going to donate anyway. He just gave them some content, was rewarded rather generously for it and got a ton of self promotion in the bag.
Yeah I never understand this how do they know what money 'joe raised' ? If he wasn't on people would still have donated.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I never understand this how do they know what money 'joe raised' ? If he wasn't on people would still have donated.
I imagine there would have been a specific donation link that the 24hour workout would have promoted. This would help the Children in Need team track what content is most effective at bringing in donations at a certain time. It’s impossible to say that those who donated through that link would or wouldn’t have donated anyway but if they saw Joe’s content it would have been easy for them to simply click through.

Reactions: 5
Joe is a raging manipulative narcissistic twit. He knows what he is doing by posting that "be kind" shite. I hate that influencers think they should never be called out on doing something wrong as it isn't "kind." duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Joe is a raging manipulative narcissistic twit. He knows what he is doing by posting that "be kind" shite. I hate that influencers think they should never be called out on doing something wrong as it isn't "kind." duck off.
It gets right in my wick, they’re all at it 😡

Reactions: 5
Funny how HE doesn't think about "being kind" by staying home and protecting vulnerable people and our heroic health workers who are fighting tooth and nail to keep this pandemic under control. Absolutely enrages me.

Right, better do some damage control. I’ll post healthy food rather than crap, better add a cute kid too (the not favourite one so people don’t have more to moan about). And I’ll post on my neglected weanin15 account too, pretend I haven’t forgotten about it now that I don’t need to promote the book...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.