Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so pleased everyone is calling them out on Instagram. I have been annoyed for ages that (aside from his questionable parenting advice and the crappy way he regularly starved his daughter for hours in order to force her to eat his 3 bean chilli) he just doesn't bother with the lockdown rules. Thinks he can do half an hour's online exercise class every morning and that exempts him from any of the rules. And the sycophantic comments he usually gets on his Instagram posts are ridiculous. But now there's a bloody photo of him up there, with his arms round a load of other people, and finally everyone else is getting angry too. Come on newspapers, what are you doing?

Reactions: 17
So refreshing to see so many comments on that picture admonishing their reckless behaviour. Really hope it’s picked up by the media

Reactions: 13
What a moron... Just because they tested negative that day doesn't mean they don't have it. You could test again in 2 days and be positive and have spread it to everyone.

Glad most of the comments are negative

Reactions: 11
Never seen such a negative backlash towards St Joe before. I bet he's hating it!

Reactions: 17
Yes finally he's been called out hopefully he'll vanish forever we can hope

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sir Joesus the Saviour will be fuming. He will honestly think his children in need work gives him a free pass to do what he wants. He should do 20 polls on his stories asking if he's a knob or a massive knob. I think he really won't see that he's done anything wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quite rightly being roasted. So many millions have not been allowed to see their dear relatives all year and here we have Joe who has flouted the rules since day 1. He used to only post on his stories when he broke the rules, which would disappear. Now finally a grid post.

Reactions: 15
Never seen such a negative backlash towards St Joe before. I bet he's hating it!
We know he reads here and it’s been said many times that his arrogance, bragging and self absorbed rule breaking is not a good look. We wrote it out clearly for him but he’s so up his own backside he thinks he’s untouchable.

I’m just waiting for the “woe is me” video to go up. The one where he says it was misjudged but he’s done so much for charitieeee, his mental health is suffering. Then 15 minutes later he’ll be back to promoting his new book.

Reactions: 19
We know he reads here and it’s been said many times that his arrogance, bragging and self absorbed rule breaking is not a good look. We wrote it out clearly for him but he’s so up his own backside he thinks he’s untouchable.

I’m just waiting for the “woe is me” video to go up. The one where he says it was misjudged but he’s done so much for charitieeee, his mental health is suffering. Then 15 minutes later he’ll be back to promoting his new book.
It is about time that his crown slips. He has been such a knob throughout the pandemic.

Reactions: 8
So glad he's getting called out finally!

But also don't think it'll amount to anything and the sun will still shine out of his arse to most people 😣

Reactions: 13
Can the DM be tagged in his post. Or screen shot and emailed across? Surely not every journo loves him their. They always love a good juicey story.
I think you send them the information and they will run the story his knighthood hopes will crushed 😆

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.