Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg he’s going to be even more of an insufferable tit now!!!! MBE = Massive Bloody Eejit!
This has to be in the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

or massive bell end 🤪

Theres definitely trouble in paradise. No sign of Rosie for ages, went on separate trips (her to Scotland and him to Wales) and now he gets an MBE and he’s celebrating with his Mum and not his wife?

Wonder how long before it’s in the papers?!

Reactions: 20
Those throwback pics just seem like he’s trying to convince Rosie he loves Marley. She’s called him out on his obvious favouritism and I agree with other posters she’s left with both kids

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Lurker here first post

Joe wicks getting an mbe is a kick in the teeth to every nhs worker in the country

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Absolutely ridiculous a man who has had NO regard for lockdown rules and flouted such on his Instagram stories for months - thus highly likely he’s been a super spreader of Covid-19 - is getting an MBE. I am furious. Yes money raised for NHS but how many people has he helped put IN hospital? And how many millions did he pocket for himself. Hope someone in the press blows this up.

Reactions: 25
Probably the real reason he’s shut up online. His PR team obviously don’t think he can be trusted to not openly prove he’s flouting the rules.

Reactions: 8
Sorry Your majesty but you have got this wrong! He saw an opportunity and went for it. He has made a fortune on the back of Covid

Reactions: 12
The only good thing is that sky news seem to be focusing mostly on Marcus Rashford who actually did something important.

Reactions: 25
The biggest lockdown rule breaker is getting an MBE??? He broke rules and acted like it was ok, broadcasted it to millions who then would think it was ok to break rules.....

Reactions: 9
It is very odd for someone usually so hyper braggy, that he hasn’t shared his MBE nod! Rashford has posted a really nice word or two (although he silly deserves it for doing something amazingly, and obviously, selfless). Seems weird that he’d just hint at it on stories but instead post loads of random old family pictures instead and his usual showing off of nice food 🤷🏻‍♂️

Absolutely ridiculous a man who has had NO regard for lockdown rules and flouted such on his Instagram stories for months - thus highly likely he’s been a super spreader of Covid-19 - is getting an MBE. I am furious. Yes money raised for NHS but how many people has he helped put IN hospital? And how many millions did he pocket for himself. Hope someone in the press blows this up.
Also the times he had to go in to hospital for his wrist that he kept buggering up! Putting an extra strain on the NHS

It’s absolutely disgusting he’s going to get an MBE !!
He stayed at home and didn’t actually lift a fecking finger to help one single person out !!

I’m a keyworker and had to continue working throughout lockdown risking myself and my family ! Plus we were looking after my elderly Grandma and mother-in-law and helping out a neighbour who was recovering from leukaemia !
We were the lucky ones compared to all the doctors and nurses and health care workers who worked so hard and risked their lives ! We have a lot of family in the medical profession and I know how hard it was for them !

Our neighbour who is a nurse contracted covid and was fairly poorly and is a single parent they are the sort of people that deserve an MBE not some exercise guru twit😡

He’s made so much money from this he didn’t do it out of the goodnesses of his heart !
What about all the teachers that carried on looking after keyworker children and those sending work home every day !

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.