Joe Wicks #8 Never with the kids or wife, constantly living the single life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst on tattle we tattle, despite how the people choose to receive it, all we are doing, ever doing,in my view, is questioning, which everyone should do, always do, with no question!

Myself being a person that was duly suckeroonied into the 90 day plan, I truly hope his marriage is sound and he is ok. I do not hate the man, I like his wife and his kiddos are delightful.

p.s would not be surprised if wife was raging and man was sad.

Reactions: 11
I reckon Rosie has given him the riot act. Fed up of filming the kids, aware that people know where they live again, fed up of being made to do posts on the Wean account. There is no way Joe would have one day woken up and simply decided to not film them all. He was getting attention that way and liked it. She has quite rightly intervened, and no doubt Joe is complaining as he likes to get his own way. Being told not to expose the kids and him losing the attention has now turned him to him finding a new USP as mental health. He craves attention.

Reactions: 13
But if he had made a decision not to feature the kids for their safety, even if it came from Rosie, wouldn't we have had a big fanfare and a lecture about how we all need to protect our families, and a recommendation for a Netflix documentary? He wouldn't be able to pass that up as an opportunity for extra engagement, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20201009-074729.png

It's was definitely mainly Rosie posting a lot on the wean and 15 account so I'm guessing she said she didn't sign up for it or something and didn't want to do it anymore ? Especially if the kids weren't playing ball I imagine it would make life even more stressful !

Reactions: 3
I think that now he's not featuring his children it's actually showing up what little content he has.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just hope that someone’s not poorly! There’s no way he’s just changed his mind to post content, it was really bizarre that it just looked like him and Marley were at the park the other day, where’s the superstar indie? It’s all very strange! Even all these interviews he’s been doing about mental health are not really being plugged on his story ... usually we’d get the camera set up, what he’s going to wear, what time he’ll be on then a whole debrief?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I do hope everything is okay but I can’t help but feel it’s all to plug his new book and like wean in 15 the mh stuff will be dropped as soon as it’s out

Reactions: 4
Hmm, we're obviously not trying to protect the kids by featuring them less then? To be honest I don't know why any influencer thinks their bank balance is more important than preventing weirdos from doctoring their kids' photos.

Reactions: 8
Ahhh he missed out the happy memory of when they put Marley, on the floor, in a handbag so they could eat dinner.

Anyone reckon he's been reading here? Going down memory lane this afternoon!
Yes, but you’d think he post some real time footage 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Marley arrived at 38 weeks that’s not early that’s just on time in the expected window Of 37-42. Early is before 37w isn’t it.

definitely reads here! Joe, ever heard of this phrase going round since March...”social distancing”. Always wondered this.

Reactions: 10
Ahhh he missed out the happy memory of when they put Marley, on the floor, in a handbag so they could eat dinner.

Yes, but you’d think he post some real time footage 🤔
you'd think but I think like with his love bombing rosie photos trip down memory lane(like look at all our amazing memories as a couple) when she's out, something has happened with them and he's using this to pre empt a public fall out maybe?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he’s wearing his wedding ring in the one show screenshot 🤔 On insta it looks to be on the same arm as his watch.

He’s getting an MBE so that’s what he’s out celebrating with his mum?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.